Reviews for Safety In Your Arms Tonight
mousefiction chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
That was adorable.

I'm glad that there are writers like you who will write something so damn cute. (Or, wrote, since I noticed thar you haven't been writing in a while.)

I like how you used the T shirt to end the story (with Sam wearing it to bed after all those years).

Very nicely done: great job.
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
omg that was so sweet. Love it.
Gala000085 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Hey, I don't just like this, dude; I love it.
PipkinTwo chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
"I can't seem to make these short! But I like it so it's cool..." I LOVED it. It was really great... will have to go and chase the others of your stories and check them out. Keep up with the nifty stories!
Manavie chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Aw...this was really awesome ! This is my favorite of all your stories. No offense I read them all and loved them!
lifeisboringfictionisbetter479 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
i loved this story. it had my too fave things in a fanfic. weechesters and comforting dean. thanks so much for writing it, it was excellent.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
I'm out of words to say how much I love not only this story but all your stories...give me a break...its 3:02 AM and I'm TIRED! LOVED IT!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Awesome story! Loved how it started with Sam as a 12 year old feeling safe in Deans arms and ending with a 23 year old still with that same safe feeling when Dean was near!

As you can see, I have called up your page and I am checking out all of your stories!
LisaSaurusRex chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I started crying at the end, I dont know why. This story was just so cute and sad and amazingly written. Great job
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Read it. Liked it. Good job!

Thank You.

Cat
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
i loved it. really sweet! liked the epilogue too! :)
Balloons go POP chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
i loved it. really sweet but not cheesy, so many of these brotherly fics are cheesy. i really enjiyed reading this. it made me happy :) thankyou
don.tcare chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
me like :D it was realy cute They realy love each other )
ItsaMiracle chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Your the best of the best!
Inuyashas' Plaything chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
loved your story! can't wait to read more of your work!