Reviews for What I Like About
Caladhriel chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
LOL!
Dautr abr du Sundavar chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
This was mucho nice-o. Love! )
sudoku chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Very cute!

Shouldn't they go full circle before changing seats? Like Legolas complimenting Pippin before they started a new one.
Tatooine92 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Pippin and exclamation marks just seem to go hand-in-hand. Not to worry! This was quite cute, very enjoyable.
cornev chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I just totally laughed my head off at this story - thanks for that! (Only one thing though, what did Legolas say he liked about Pippin?) :)

-Corrie
bronsautracks chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
obviously, pippin is very enthusiastic with everything he says! :D

this was very amusing. it made my day!
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
This is so funny! Yay! Although Boromir's one of my favorite characters, too, I agree that he's easy to pick on. Great job! Happy reading and writing.

~Geek Squared 1307
Valiowk chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
This is a brilliant idea! I know that most people dislike ice-breakers and other similar group activities because they find them conventional and boring, but I think this is a good example of a rewarding and memorable game. Small compliments really go a long way, as you've illustrated very well in your story. Glad to see that Boromir learnt that! ;)
Mala chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
nice story! it's a welcome relief from all the ugly little scenario's out there. i like compliments. that's why i started this review with one.
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Ah, what a cute game! The compliment Gandalf gave Aragorn was the best.

Take care,

Idun
Talia Ali chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
~grins~ Nice hair indeed. Great fic.
Random Stuff About Stuff chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Well, that's Pippin for ya. I named my cat after him... which is completely off-topic.

Nice story, perfect balance between sweet and hilarious. Congratulations.
occaecation chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
lol very good I really liked it so funny
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
This was very cute!
White Stone chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Very creative story, and I loike the part where Boromir said "I like your hair!" Your so funny. And no grammar mistakes!