Reviews for Project of Fate
LordMegraMadness chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
Hey, I just read on your profile that the story's on hold and gonna be re-written.. Just gonna say that this version is great, your other stories are too and i cant wait to see how this ends.
MadMadGurl chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
I must say that i love this story and cant wait to see what happens next, though i do wish the chapter to be here soon.
Raevonica Demonica chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
Okay, I absolutely love this already. XD I read through -all-the chapters and I swear I fell in love with this particular story. Ahaha, the ending of this chapter makes me cheer inside my head, "Yeah! Down with Anzu!"
lady Alexas chapter 5 . 11/3/2010
cant wait
subaru1999 chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
great story, cant wait to see whats next!
xnightmare'sxnightmarex chapter 5 . 9/20/2008
I really like this story! Its so funny and yet serious at the same time. Hehe, I really love it! I hope you update really soon! :D
Kaasan chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
Good chapter, it had me on the edge of my seat waiting for Bakura to find Ryou. I can hardly wait to find out what they have in store for Anzu. Man, do I really despise that girl. Please update as soon as RL will allow it.
Shminzi chapter 5 . 8/17/2008
wow, absolutely nothing in this chapter was expected! (I mean that in a good way)

lol, Etaf is "fate" backwards.
Cliscia chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Interesting, but you don't have to say

-Insert the person's name point of view here-

Just a seperation bar would be fine, the default one

gives you to use.

You did pretty good for writing in first person,

which is usually pretty hard. I like Ryou's character

in this, and his and Bakura's overall interactions.

Their personalities work well to make a soft sort

of tension, but it's usually pretty funny and interesting

to see how they play it out.

Sometimes you have problems with tenses, but it's nothing

that distracting.

Although, I think you should have made Bakura act colder

longer, just because it would add more to his getting to know

him better.

I don't read high school fics, because I usually think that

they're cliched and 'I've-read-it-all-before,' but I'm really

enjoying this. Keep it up.

And nice job for not making Ryou a whiny, pathetic little

rape victim that everyone else makes him out to be.

Update, blah, blah.
ONIX-21 chapter 5 . 8/17/2008
hehe great chapter!

and a great strategy meeting haha

cant wait to see wat their gonna do to Anzu lol

hope u update soon! XD
Anony-Coon chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
wow, Ryou's gone . Ryou cool like that too.

and nice to know the story is going on, i was thrilled when i saw the update .awesome chapter, love the character

-s.o
Makoto-Elena chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
Yay! You finally updated the fic! Awesome chapter I can't wait to see the revenge they have planned for Anzu! **cackles evilly** update soon ok!
blood-fire-dragon chapter 4 . 4/1/2008
holy fuckin hell...AWESOME! u absolutely MUST update this story. fast. quick-like and such! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF RA AND BxR STORIES ALL AROUND, UPDATE THIS STORY!_
hA-UkA chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
Can't wait for more clues to what's happening, I already have 4-5 theories.
Anony-Coon chapter 4 . 2/13/2008
YAYS to Anzu killing...well almost killing. Same difference!

anywho, oh my god this is an awesome story!I cant believe i didn't read this before, but now i have and the world is right again.

You absolutly need to update this! Find you inspiration before i go into withdraw ;)

-s.o