Reviews for Darkest Days To Come
Jennaya chapter 2 . 4/3
A very promising start, any chance of finishing this story?
Evildarkwolf chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Wow! This is awsome. I dont supose I could talk you into updateing? Please please please! I'm hooked and theres no more. :) Please, Its good. I'll give ya some cholcolet that looks like joaquin. :D
UnitedPen chapter 2 . 11/9/2007
I recently watched the movie signs and with all movies and books I like I look for great fan fiction. This one works well with the movie. I love it. I know how hard it is to update(believe me I haven't updated much either:(. Anyway if you ever get around to it I'd love to see another chapter.
Sarmoti chapter 2 . 3/13/2006
This was another wonderful chapter. Please keep up with this story. I hate finding a good story and then seeing it never get updated!
Sarmoti chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
This story is really good so far. I like how in-character everything is, and I love that is about Merrill, because he was my favorite character. I also love the Johnny Cash in there, so cute! I hope you update soon, I'm adding this to my fav's list!
hc75 chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
Poor Merrill! Keep the story coming!
constantlycold chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
Wow, another great chapter. Good job with the quick update too... I forgot to mention in the last chapter how i liked the Johnny Cash song being on... heh... Joaquin is amazing... I really like this story... i like the chapter lengths and i like where the plot is going

anyhow... keep up the great work! :)
hc75 chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
So far, it's great & it's good to see some Signs fic! Hope you continue with this!
constantlycold chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Wow, great chapter! I really like this story it has a lot of potential... please continue writing this.. there are hardly any Signs fanfictions.. it's nice to have a really well written one like this!

joaquin phoenix is amazing... simple as that...

Keep up the GREAT work!