Reviews for Sailor Perfect: A MarySue Paraody
THAT WAS GREAT YES
ShayeraElektra chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Well, nobody is perfect but this story certanlly IS PERFECT!

It should be a warning label like I've saw at one your posters (that's how I ended up knowing about this parody) saying about side effects: May cause death by suffocation by essessive lols.

God, I barely can breath! My chests is hurting and my eyes are filled with tears...due the hardly and unstoppable lols of the last half hour! Thank you so much this! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Awesome... I just wish Hotaru could join in. Because she would undoubtedly be awesome in this.
Shifteraei chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This story is absolutely cringe-worthy in a most brilliant way! Every line from Mary-Sue made me want to beat my head against a rock. A perfect example of the horrors of the Mary-Sue executed with pure brilliance.

Simply, wonderfully, perfect. :)
whoevenISthis chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
What's the word I'm looking for? Oh yes, frighting, but in a good way. You seem to be a great writer who can also write purposely horrid stuff. This whole fic killed me. I mean seriously, 'super-ultra-mega-sparkly-perfection crystal - activate!' and 'Hormonal Hot Flash'? Those were ingeniously stupid names, my friend. Arigatou for showing me the true horror of Mary-Sue.
Fuzzy Miter chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
well,

this was just fantastic. I laughed so hard I almost puked.

for srs.
IceCrome chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
That was horribly awesome. I want to just like...kneel before you. Can I have your love child?
a mad black woman chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! frilarious! unbelieveable, you actually managed to think up a a sailor fuku more outrageous than eternal sailor moon's? i loved it! i can't wait to read more of your stories!
Amarache chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I was cracking up, especially during the Anthracite vs Sailor Perfect portion XD Sailor Menopause is a crazy ossum touch as well, bravo for making this parody extremely enjoyable XD
Spazztasticle chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
xD I love paradoys.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Nice ending- F*ucking halarious and fun to read! XD Keep up the great work-

Ari chan
ElegantPaws chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Okay first. There really needs to be a warner "NO EATING OR DRINKING WHILE READING"!

You are absolutely positively wickedly hilarious! This was such a hoot. Fabulously written, and terribly terribly wity. A rare treat...! Thank you for sharing.

EP
merangelgal chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Too funny! Well written I really enjoyed that!
Pure Calmille chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Great fic. I laughed from beginning to end, especially when Sailor Menopause showed up.
Elen-Di chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
LMAO! omg i laugh SO hard whenever i read this story; its HILARIOUS! that star trek fic must have been PAINFUL, to say the least xDD