Reviews for Deamon Lover
crdirector chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
That was really good.
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 9 . 11/9/2010
OMG! At the end of this I was just like 'seriously! seriously!'! Awesome job!

-Ace
Allleila chapter 9 . 9/8/2009
This story is awesome. Any chance of a sequel?
Demons Of Doom chapter 9 . 7/4/2009
Really cool story.
pickingwildflowers2 chapter 9 . 6/27/2008
waho yeah this was great loved it is there gonna be a sequal? please say yes!
tfobmv18 chapter 9 . 3/31/2008
I like the way that this worked out. Keep up the good work. I'm guessing this is a prequel to them meeting during the Day of Reckoning.
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 9 . 7/13/2006
that was really good. but did you really have to end it there? ah well, i'm sure everyone can guess where it leads to. fantastic job mate! (auzzie slang, gotta luv it mate)

-gammy
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
finally someone who shares the same thought as me ROGUEXSCOTT is SICKENING!nice start to the fic btw.

-gammy
AnimeSiren chapter 9 . 7/23/2005
this was a good story it is a sad thing that your never going to finihs it!
NavyGirl05 chapter 9 . 2/27/2004
::Mops up the drool:: God! I so wish Remy was real! *_* I could never describe him as well as you did in this story. The story was wonderful and I can't wait to read more like it!
bitrona chapter 9 . 1/5/2004
:'( ohh... that was sad for some reason -_-
THE LIE chapter 9 . 11/4/2003
HAHAHAHAHA I've reviewed this story b4 but thats when i didnt have an account so now i get to review it again YAY! neways...

I LOVED THIS STORY! nice way to end it definatly! But that jsut means I want a sequle! I loved how you did this story! IT was just simply GREAT! LOVED IT! One of my favorite stories definatly! and You are just brilliant! :D well ima off LOVE IT! (said that a lot now havent i lol)

~Lisa/Rogue77~
TaralovesWillow chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
hey, i like the scott and rogue parings. i like rouge and remy...scott IS not a tightass prep...the x-men are his family...scott has never had a full family before...he still doesn't...not even with his brother...besides scott devers to be with some one better other then JEAN...jean is a bitch in the evo, cool in movie...okay in orgaianl..slut/bitch in comic...scott needs to be with some one better then jean in evo...SO DONT YOU DARE TALK BAD ABOUT SCOTT...U HARDLY EVEN KNOW ANYTHING ABOTU HIM IF U TALK BAD ABOUT HIM!
ishandahalf chapter 9 . 8/21/2003
ooh! i'm glad to see this fic finished, cuz i really loved it. but boourns to the depressingness of the end. ahh, you just HAVE to write a sequel! you can't just leave us hanging like that! prett please?
angel chapter 9 . 8/14/2003
you can't just leave it like that you have to make another story get them together and i don't care how you do it but get them to touch i mean like in real life, not that i don't like the dream but i want them to be together and is your story you can do what you want.

hope to read more from you. you have a talent.