Reviews for A new look for a new year
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
Awesome fic! Please update soon, I really like this fic and the story!
Vynne chapter 7 . 11/23/2008
Please update? I would really like for you to update. It seems like such a great read so far, even if Draco is out of character!

Update?
JAZZIES-GIRL chapter 7 . 3/31/2007
Please write another chapter soon! I want to know what comes next! Love it so far!

basketballstarhottie
xluvhp4evax chapter 7 . 8/28/2006
helloo. I just read your story and i thought Hermione was really out of character. I know this is a fanfic but if you wanted to use a character with this kind of personality you would choose someone like Pansy Parkinson or Lavendar Brown. I also think that Hermione is way to smart then to tell Draco that she isnt going to be a booksquirm this year. And she was a little too easy to get. If she was with Ron then i can understand the sudden interest in going out but with a character like Malfoy... that would take a while. Anyways its a great story and you should continue writing it. but it would be better if you started off with the real hermione.
Lizzie Auden chapter 7 . 7/16/2006
That was good, But Hermione was REALLY out of character.I know that was your point, but she sounds kinda ... then that i love the story! Keep updating!
Mooset chapter 7 . 7/13/2006
well...this could definitly use some grammar/spelling help and perhaps a beta. But otherwise the idea's good. I suggest just telling everyone to feck off so you can write longer chapters as well.
jazzymine91 chapter 6 . 7/10/2006
Okay

Please update soon

this thing can go somewhere but not if you dont update for almost three months

Please update...

[[jazzymine91]]
Dizi 85 chapter 6 . 6/14/2006
oh, update please!

i really like this story
MoriasDepths chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
No offence, but when I read this story, I promptly scrolled back up to the top to see if I somehow missed a 'Humor' or 'Parody' in the Genre. Let me catch a few of the low-lights.

Hermione and Draco share only names in common with their canon counterparts. I think I'll leave Draco alone because he's a cowardly, stuck-up bigot in reality and he could use this as punishment for his many canon crimes. Hermione, though...

JKR wrote Hermione as an intelligent, brave, bossy, logical, rulebound girl who tirelessly fights for anyone whom she sees as downtrodden or the underdog. Her appearance is hardly perfect, but she COULD correct that...if she didn't find it too much trouble! (Read GOF, right after the Yule Ball) Hermione is not the personality type to go 'bad-girl'. Lavender Brown, Pansy Parkinson, and Parvati Patil might take this route, perhaps you could change your heroine to one of them? It wouldn't be NEARLY as OOC (out of character).

Would you date someone who considered you to be barely human and who had insulted you and tried to hurt or have executed people/animals you like/have defended? (Buckbeak, Dobby, etc. all) Didn't think so.

Neither prefects nor Head Boy/Girls move out of the dorms they've lived in for six years. This means no shared Head Quarters. If the Founders charmed the stairs to the girls' dorms so that boys couldn't get in, why would they allow a boy and a girl to share living quarters, which will GUARANTEE bad behavior?

The scene on the train where Blaise is trying to grope 'Hermione' is...I can't think of a word for it. First off, Blaise is every BIT as much of a bigot as Malfoy, and wouldn't be caught dead going after a mudblood. Secondly, canon Hermione would have had him writhing on the floor in pain within seconds if anyone tried anything like that with her. She is a very talented witch, and knows quite a few hexes. I refuse to believe that she couldn't have come up with one for the occaision.

Her new look would inspire circus-freak-type stares rather than admiration. Remember, the wizarding world tends to be extremely traditional and out of touch with the muggle world. No one would know what to make of this apparation. And Hermione has been so out of touch with the muggle world (remember, she was a preadolecent when she was admitted to Hogwarts, and has spent almost no time in the muggle world since then) that she would have no idea of various 'fashions'.

Have you ever tried to wear leather pants? They chafe. Badly. Besides, none of the clothes you listed for her are nearly warm enough for her to wear to school in Scotland, which is rather far north. Even in September (which is when school starts) it is cool enough that long-sleeves are a nessessity for preventing hypothermia.

The English use pounds and shillings, not dollars and cents.

Okay, this contructive critism seems to have taken on a life of its own, but still. There are so many Ho!Mione and Makeover!Hermiones out there, and I have yet to see one that's even remotely plausible. Not to mention they all turn one of my favorite characters into a brainless slut, and that...well, it REALLY upsets me! Anyway, good luck with any future writings.
dracomalfoyisauberhottie chapter 6 . 5/8/2006
OMG! THAT WAS SO GOD! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE MORE MORE MORE!WE!
Hecate goddess of Darkness chapter 6 . 5/1/2006
Hi! I'm a new reviewer sorry, but I just read your story today so yea...I just wanted to say if you could please update soon BYE
noxon1 chapter 5 . 5/1/2006
Whats wrong. RON thats whats wrong. I wouldn't blame her if she had hit him right then.;-9
nina-luvs-mnms chapter 6 . 5/1/2006
yay u updated!

i cant wait till u update

luv your work

x nina-luvs-mnms
dancerPat chapter 4 . 4/1/2006
nice line from hermione there!
jazzymine91 chapter 4 . 3/31/2006
nice little story you got going on here. Dont cha think that they got together a little to fast or is the reason why this is happening. but nevertheless update soon.