Reviews for Something Bitterly Sweet
Xaipa chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I really liked the plot. That whole concept of 'broken not shattered' was original and emotional. But I kept thinking while I was reading that was something missing. I don't know, Jou just seamed to... girly? Still, it was a really sweet one-shot. :)
Tehrror chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Awe! That was so cute and sweet and awe!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Mayb U could say how their relationship improved...But I enjoyed 's pretty light-hearted
mandapandabug chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
The ending was a little... mixed, kind of, i guess, done too fast. it seemed really fake at the very end. like you didn't explain everything... that's really all i found a little unforfilling in this, the rest was cool! really awesome actually, it's a good way to get me back into the reading fanfics mood! reveiw you later_
Dranzen chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Little bit random, little bit drabble...but it's always worth it, especially when you want to write something, ne?

Very cute!
jousetolover chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
aw that was so cute! I love it! usually I don't read one-shots but it was in my inbox and I decided to read it! I liked this one! I have to check your profile to see if you have more! bye bye!
the world goes chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
~Nice~ summary! I read it twice, it was so nice. D

I love break-ups. I can't help it. Even on the Sims 2, all my Sims have affairs. It's just . . . the new-ness, the angst, the ~drama~. And then the cheesy 'get back together' part. (But hey, who doesn't love cheese? I know I do!) You wrote it very well for a one-shot! _ *Cheesy grin*

I didn't find it rushed, actually. I like the pace it went at. It told just enough.

You did a good job, as always.

Hugs and Kisses,

~~Gem
FirieGurl chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
poor joey but I like it so cute
PurpleAi chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
aww .. so cutesy and angsty yet a lil fluffy .. aww. i liked this. keep up the good work XD!
from-eroica-with-love chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
really like that.. it had a good comfortable feeling to it..

Sorry i'm reading The Picture of Dorian gray- si i might seem a little wierd lol

You rock!

Whoop!

J x
TheMadButterfly chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
ooh! this was so cute

*hugs* i love seto in this! wwel the shatter and broken heart speach was kinda corny but still cute and sweet!

write more PLEASE!