Reviews for Different Colors
pursemonger chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I never got around to reading this, mainly because your summary seemed a little weird and I am not a big fan of cross-overs. But this was pretty good, I really liked your OC and I thought you ended up handling all the engagements well.
Spica75 chapter 24 . 2/4/2013
Finally got around to reading this and quite enjoyed it.
Compucles chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
You've actually paired Kasumi with Kuno?! Well, you certainly get points for originality if nothing else.
Compucles chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
Using the Parlay du Fois Gras with Akane's cooking! That's brilliant!
SquiggytheMage chapter 20 . 11/7/2012
good stuff!
Celestia's Paladin chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
After spending two summers in Ely for the Boy Scouts I can safely say that I understand what Bjorn is talking about... and for that matter have a better idea as to where he took Ranma for training. Let's see... port on the sea, must be Duluth, then went north for about an hour and half... so into the Superior National Forest?
Guest chapter 22 . 8/25/2012
Omake
"We gotta figger ssome way to catch that ghossst," Ranma said. "I think there'sss been one frrrom every daimohn I've fffought. We're not gonna have luck asskinng garbage truckss questionsss, but maybe ghostssss?" Normal people would be unsettled by a talking bobcat – but everybody here was used to talking cats.

"And how do you plan to ask a ghost questions, granddaughter?" came a gravelly voice from behind. The sailor scouts jumped. The Amazons didn't; they knew Cologne liked to surprise, and wouldn't give her the satisfaction.

"It's not like you can call people who specialize in catching ghost" Mars said

"Actually there is"

"Oh, who ya gonna call?" Jupiter Asked only to have the Amazon sister trio shouted out

"GHOSTBUSTERS"
The Ranmazon chapter 18 . 8/24/2012
You made a mistake with the Disguise pen, when they used it they are fully clothed not naked

?titleDisguise_pen
wiki/Disguise_Pen
chaos chapter 17 . 8/24/2012
He hadn't been teaching her very well since his wifes died...who are you trying to kid?
Soun Tendo has only eat, sleep and perfect his impersonation of Niagra Falls since his wife died he gave up teaching anyone the art
Ellen Kuhfeld chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
Dear Chaos - the stories have been rewritten, and Green Tea set apart as an interlude, on my personal web site. I'm not doing much story-tweaking on FFnet, because the rules keep changing. When something is safely up, it's easier to let it be.
Chaos chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
I read that you plan to edit & repost this story...so why not take this chapter & make

Different Colors Side Story: Green Tea
Ranmamania chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
"What?" the gnome asked. "I can't appreciate you from afar any more, either?"
Ranma put her arm around Happosai's shoulders and squeezed. "You have finally earned some respect from now don't blow it and keep your hands to yourself," she said. "and thanks. It's good to have backup now and then." She headed into the house.
Ellen Kuhfeld chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
Dear Guest -
The hair curse had died out by the end of manga volume 14, part 4: "Hair Raising" is the story where Ranma finds out it's effect is over and he won't become bald after all.

I have Konatsu in the story, and hir first appearance isn't until volume 35. The hair-growth curse long ago ran its course. Mind you, I'm not too strict on the chronology - I was reminded the Dojo Destroyer appeared very early in the manga. So in the rewrite, it's the Dojo Destroyer's big brother come to complain they were mean to DD the Younger. The rewrites are on my personal site.

Ellen
Guest chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
What about the dragons whisker curse? The one where Ranma can never untie his pigtail? I guessed the one about interesting times. But the curse of bad fathers didn't occur to me, instead I guessed the dragon whisker.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Loved this story - third time I'm reading it.
MIke