Reviews for Lost In Translation
Akumi-san chapter 11 . 5/23
I'm glad I found this fic again after I realized I hadn't favorited it the first time round many years ago. Even knowing it's forever unfinished, it's so worth the reread and I thank you for your HILARIOUS Kurogane pov and for keeping it up on FFn. Please never take it down, it's so fluffy and wonderful and funny and if you were writing this whole the Tokyo through Celes arcs were being released, oh lord. Figured I'd leave a comment though since I hardly reread anything unless I really loved it. Thanks again!
Adriana Espan chapter 11 . 12/6/2014
Great story!
Echo-yah chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
this is like the third time im reading this and every time I read chapter 11 I keep thinking "what I'm already up to the last chapter?!" this fic is so good I loose track of time. This is my fav kurofai fanfic and I really hope you continue it!
;A; or ill be really sad
ZathuraRoy chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
omg, hey, just found this, but it's not done? omg it's been like 7 years since you updated, are you still here? i need to know how this ends! :o :( if you read this, at least let me know if you'll finish it or not… :3
Hello chapter 11 . 6/22/2014
ello! I was just wondering if this fix was discontinued? I've checked to see if it's updates since 2007, but no bones. It's okay if it is, I just would like to know so I can stop checking. Either way, thanks for writing- it was a great read.
fai chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
what language does tai speak? russian?
Discontinued chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
Is this fix discontinued?
Squeeb100 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Kurogane is reasonably in character, but I would to argue that Fai is not. You make him seem, frankly, a bit stupid, which he is not. Yes, he is insane, but insanity has nothing to do with intelligence, as I have learned from my years of experience with myself. Fai is actually extremely intelligent, although he does not give many people a chance to see that. If
ClearMortality chapter 11 . 3/19/2014
Ohhh I simply adore the story so far. I truly hope you'll find the strength to finish this. I'd absolutely hate to see such a wonderful story go unfinished.
JenniferElluin chapter 11 . 8/31/2013
Oh, please do continue! I've been very much enjoying this story. It's quite well written.
Ignis76 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
oih chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
what does "olasan" mean?
hello chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
hello! As a writer myself, I appreciate how difficult it is to continue with a story, especially if one doesn't feel motivated. That being said, I would just like to tell you how much I like this story and how appreciative I would be if you could somehow, if possible, recapture your muse and complete another chapter. If not, would it be at all possible to write a message saying this is discontinued? No pressure, merely a request from a fan of your work.

Respectfully,
A Fan
T.D chapter 11 . 7/22/2012
Great job. This is the best fanfiction i've read yet.
Sakura chapter 11 . 4/3/2012
This fic is exactly what I had been looking for! Brilliant job. Both Fai and Kurogane are totally in character and the storyline is awesome.

I hope you do continue the fic. I would love to read how their relationship blossoms...

Do finish it! :)