Reviews for Lost In Translation
Adriana Espan chapter 11 . 12/6/2014
Great story!
Echo-yah chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
this is like the third time im reading this and every time I read chapter 11 I keep thinking "what I'm already up to the last chapter?!" this fic is so good I loose track of time. This is my fav kurofai fanfic and I really hope you continue it!
;A; or ill be really sad
ZathuraRoy chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
omg, hey, just found this, but it's not done? omg it's been like 7 years since you updated, are you still here? i need to know how this ends! :o :( if you read this, at least let me know if you'll finish it or not… :3
Hello chapter 11 . 6/22/2014
ello! I was just wondering if this fix was discontinued? I've checked to see if it's updates since 2007, but no bones. It's okay if it is, I just would like to know so I can stop checking. Either way, thanks for writing- it was a great read.
fai chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
what language does tai speak? russian?
Discontinued chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
Is this fix discontinued?
Squeeb100 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Kurogane is reasonably in character, but I would to argue that Fai is not. You make him seem, frankly, a bit stupid, which he is not. Yes, he is insane, but insanity has nothing to do with intelligence, as I have learned from my years of experience with myself. Fai is actually extremely intelligent, although he does not give many people a chance to see that. If
magicdemi-god223 chapter 11 . 3/19/2014
Ohhh I simply adore the story so far. I truly hope you'll find the strength to finish this. I'd absolutely hate to see such a wonderful story go unfinished.
JenniferElluin chapter 11 . 8/31/2013
Oh, please do continue! I've been very much enjoying this story. It's quite well written.
SmileRen chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
oih chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
what does "olasan" mean?
hello chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
hello! As a writer myself, I appreciate how difficult it is to continue with a story, especially if one doesn't feel motivated. That being said, I would just like to tell you how much I like this story and how appreciative I would be if you could somehow, if possible, recapture your muse and complete another chapter. If not, would it be at all possible to write a message saying this is discontinued? No pressure, merely a request from a fan of your work.

A Fan
T.D chapter 11 . 7/22/2012
Great job. This is the best fanfiction i've read yet.
Sakura chapter 11 . 4/3/2012
This fic is exactly what I had been looking for! Brilliant job. Both Fai and Kurogane are totally in character and the storyline is awesome.

I hope you do continue the fic. I would love to read how their relationship blossoms...

Do finish it! :)
Zara the turtle-in-spirit chapter 11 . 3/30/2012
Kyaaaaaaaaaaa! *fangirls relentlessly* This is so wonderful! Please continue! *Super duper encouragement power*

Yaaaaaay well-written kurofai at last!