Reviews for More Than Meets The Eye
beckini chapter 28 . 4/11
SAD FOR DEAN! I'd like to SLAP Summer. You tell a story very well. I am now going to look for your sequel, "Playing with Fire". I could not close my laptop until I was done reading this.
deansbabygirl934 chapter 28 . 7/7/2009
that was great...soo good. i almost cried a couple of time..glad to see the that dean and summer got together if only for a little while.
supernaturalobbsessed chapter 28 . 10/31/2008
plz update soon
Ghostwriter chapter 28 . 12/4/2006
Cool. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
puplover77 chapter 28 . 11/6/2006
aw poor not her fault that that gy did wat he winchesters i liked this chpater and i cant wait to read the writing and update the new story .
EmSyd chapter 28 . 11/6/2006
Awesome. Can't wait for the sequel.
EmSyd chapter 27 . 11/5/2006
What the..? What a cliffy. You have to update this. Can't leave a girl hanging like that. Fantastic though.
IHeartJensen chapter 27 . 11/5/2006
I KNEW IT!1 I knew that from the second sam asked about her keeping something from them! I knew it! i feel proud lol good chapter
puplover77 chapter 27 . 11/4/2006
wat do u mean when u called her "officer watson" shes a cop?hehehe thats priceless. omg i love it, and i love this keep writing and update soon. plz.
puplover77 chapter 26 . 11/1/2006
OMG Y DID U STOP IT THERE? u suck. i loved it it was cute its so cute how much dean likes her. i loved it, it was really good. keep writing and update soon. plz.
EmSyd chapter 26 . 11/1/2006
Fantastic. Loved it. Naughty dean, sneaking into summer's room.
EmSyd chapter 25 . 10/11/2006
Fab. Loved it. Can't wait for more.
Duffster21 chapter 24 . 9/30/2006
damn you not again NOT AGAIN
puplover77 chapter 24 . 9/29/2006
omg i loved it. i hope that Summer is going to be ok. the poor impala why does the impala have to suffer. i loved it. keep writing and update soon. plz.
EmSyd chapter 24 . 9/26/2006