Reviews for In Slifer Red
Wishmaster300 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
This is hilarious! Ask DarkSideIncorporated on Youtube to sing it! They do Yu-Gi-Oh GX The Abridged Series! And they are close to LittleKuriboh's quality.
bananathebookworm chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Haha, this is totally EPIC! I played the song as I read it and I still can't stop laughing.
WilderCapall chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
ha, fun! this was funny, i liked it.

one suggestion; dont put author notes in the middle of a song. if you must, make footnotes, but putting in the A/N disrupts the flow of the song.
Spannerspoon chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
HAHAHAAHAHAHA!

ROTFLOLLMAO!

brilliant, couldnt stop laughing!
Secret Identity chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
This reminds me of a One Piece fic called "I Just Can't Wait To Be King."
Snodin chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
THAT... WAS... BRILLIANT! XD

*laughs so hard her sides ache*
ZeroVInfinity chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
hilarious.. but, oh!, the mental images...*shivers*
Lil Jess chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
DuDE THAT WAS AUSOME! ONQUAR ONQUAR BRAVA BRAVA
Wyatt Lena chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
OMG, was Jaden singing this! CRAP, THAT'S NOT A PRETTY SIGHT! (It's a cute one -) This is great, I bet alot of people wouldn't be able to think of anything like this!
Injection Fairy Lily chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Bravo! Bravo! *Whistles*
Cheeky-eyes chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
rofl. omg dat woz gr8! i woz singing along and my family woz giving me strange looks. *_*'. ah well, awesome fic! :D
Silver-Angel-Wings chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
LOL I love that it was funnier than anything else I read. I laughed so hard I cried.
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
That was the best adaption of a song I've EVER read. Seriously. That was so neat.
k-gal5423 chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
I was singing this song and I was cracking up laughing at it! Good Job! I love it! Are you gonna do any more disney YGO GX stuff?
Kereea chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Dang, you beat me to doing this1 Oh well, super job, though you need a little more rythem and rhyme, but I still love it!