Reviews for The Magic Box
The line 'draco forgot all about his pancakes." Really got to me XD
Guest chapter 9 . 3/15/2014
i love you!
Calenmiriel Greenleaf chapter 8 . 3/7/2014
Oh god, you don't know how much I love you right now! :/... Your A/N at the bottom? That's EXACTLY what I'm like!

What's the point of putting them through all the heartbreak and tears? I read to escape, and to know someone feels the same way as me about the whole HEA thing? It makes me want to jump and squeal! :D...

Most people on fanfic just think I'm over sensitive, but that's just my preference, I can't read cheating or character death in fics...

Anyway, so sorry I haven't reviewed every chapter, just been busy trying to read as fast as possible... Its a given I'm going to be reading this again, so I'll just review then :)...
vulpixfairy chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story :) especially with what's happening between Draco and Harry and Ron...oh funny funny Ron. Thank you for making my day!
YaoiLoverYuichitaru chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
that was so good, better than good it was fantastic, though I kind of want to know what daddy malfoy and voldie think about their relationship, lol, good job, i will now go check out your other stories :D
AmorZoe chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
So good Love it
CleopatraIsMyName chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
Sexy as hell AND hilariously funny!
Thank you very much.
C x
Guest chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
I love the magic box I saved it in my favriots and read ot like 5 times I love it to pices
ClaireBouldwin chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
Great story :) I always love it when they get trapped together. You're an awesome writer!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
I loved this. You Are Hilarious. Poor Ron. You know, I think the "horrible revelation moments" are my favorite part of these type of fics. Your traumatised Ron was one of the best I've seen. And you have a delightful sense of wry humor in your prose. Oh, and the sex was lovely too. ;)
Charley Pearce chapter 9 . 12/16/2011
One of the the best Draco Harry stories I have read... Really enjoyed it and thought it was written well.. So thank you for sharing your talent :) x
Shining Sakhalin chapter 9 . 12/13/2011
That was bloody hilarious, and of course, gorgeous! I couldn't stop laughing :D

Great job, author.
MoonlightM4gic chapter 9 . 9/19/2011
Awe, the ending was cute XD I loved it! Great story :D
Guest chapter 9 . 7/15/2011
that was friggin amazing! i enjoyed that thoroughly. THANK YOU ]]
CarysPendragon chapter 9 . 5/28/2011
Can I get transported into this box? ;)

Preferably with Harry and Draco?

Loved it :)