Reviews for Tear You Apart
This is disgusting,
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/26
To those that get triggered by reading non-consensual, you should not read this. There is a warning. Plus this is a fiction. The author is not hoping this happens to anyone in real life. Move on and find stories that do not have non-consensual. It is that easy.
Marleen chapter 3 . 7/30
Omg I loved it. So dirty so hot. Everything I like on a fic. Thank you so much
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 3 . 7/29
This is brutal and dark. I'm so sorry for Hermione, God, I don't know if I love or hate this fanfic.
I don't really apreciate this Draco.
I wish Hermione haf fought him.
So you took this as an excuse to write RAPE? You DO know that "non-con" is RAPE, right? People are so stupid.
So that's your excuse for writing a pro-rape fic? Really? What are you, a 10 year old psychovirgin who thinks rape is cool?
ihatemakingupusernames chapter 3 . 1/31
that was thoroughly fucked up... but I kind of liked it? I don't like the fact that Draco romanticizing rape. but I guess that's because it was in Draco's POV and he was infatuated with her and probably loved her in his own deranged way. NOT THAT IT MAKES RAPE OKAY OR EXCUSES IT! I want to make the distinction of a pro-rape story and a pro-rape character. Story would truly be romanticizing sexual abuse if Hermione started to develop feeling for him, which she didn't. that's why I liked it, because even if they both survived the war and Ron didn't, I don't think this Hermione would go to Draco. Through out the 3 chapters ever encounter between them it was all Draco, Hermione never reciprocated it emotionally or mentally.
Nea Poulain chapter 3 . 9/29/2016
You noticed that this fic is a romantization of sexual abuse, right? RIGHT? You wrote if knowing that, right? ('Cause of the ending)

Because I think all the girls writing reviews didn't get the fucking memo.
lullabydreams2345 chapter 3 . 8/4/2016
ugh... this was so good I can't decide if I hate it or love it just a little bit
Cinnamon Silver Tiger chapter 3 . 6/20/2016
F*cking loved it! Absolutely brilliant! I only wished, as hard as I possibly could, that there was going to be more to it. I really needed more, does that make me a sick person? If it does I don't care cause it was fan-f*cking-tastic!
my.sock.account chapter 3 . 4/25/2016
Enjoyed
m.vagabond chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
I started reading this story by reading some of the reviews first and saw what you had posted up in response to someone else. I was initially really apprehensive, but your writing was wonderful and this is what I came to read so I did end up falling for your story. I wasn't going to favourite it and was just going to post a review but after a day with out being able to stop thinking about your story I pretty sure that qualifies as an instaFav status lol. Dark, but not tragic thankfully. Awesome story :)
Holly Caulfield chapter 3 . 3/29/2016
Not gonna say I didn't like it, because in some way I did. I like fictional violence and I've been teached to like some other things that my rational side loathes.
BUT.
It is true that this story romatinzices abuse, even though it's clear you are against it. You only have to look at the reviews. With this I don't blame you. I don't even blame the people who think that Draco is in love with Hermione (message for them: he is not. Full stop.) But if you reviewers read this and you really think that he is, you should really think about it. And about how fanfiction is full of stories that talk and reproduce abuse in a romantic way, and how we don't even recognize it 'cause it is what we've been teached to recognize as romantic and love and the behaviour of a men towards women.
This story is about obvious abuse. About obvious rape. And still, readers mistake it with love (a very sick love). And no. Your conception of love is highly polluted with all the bullshit media tells us. Please, think about it.

Ok. To finish with this: yeah, your Draco disgust me so much I would immediatly kill him if I saw him. Like really kill him and rub his guts on his face while he is still alive.
I don't understand why Hermione doesn't say anything. It just doesn't match with her. She is fair and against all kind of abuse on others, so why not on her? I think the real Hermione would report and fucking take his eyeballs out immediatly. No matter what were the warnings about Ron. Because a reported Draco is no more able to hurt Ron (as he would be scared, pissed, watched, punished, etc) and Hermione is smart and KNOWS this. She's the most brilliant witch of Hogwarts, for f*cks sake.
And Draco is just a brat. Dark brat, yeah, but a brat. Jesus.
I hated it when he called her "fucking beautiful". Like, ugh, I wanted to puke, it made me sick. Disgusting. Is so angsty and stupid and he doesn't have the right. I think I made clear I hate him. Only in this story, though.
Ok, bye.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
I am a huge fan of dark themes like this fic, and this is one of the best ones I've ever read! I kiiiinda get your intention that Draco doesn't have that 'kind heart' inside him...(or maybe I misinterpreted) (although I came to believe that Draco in this fic may have that heart) BUT I really want a sequel! Plz plz plz? Or at least I kind of anticipated an ending where Draco regrets his doings and becoming sad while seeing Hermione live happily ever after... but the story's already completed so what can I say?:D haha Im not a registered user so I never leave reviews, even on my most favorite fics but this one... was an exception!