Reviews for A Good Day
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 1 . 4/16
A cute post-story-ones-shot. I loved it
SexySloth chapter 1 . 4/12
Ugh! So many feeeeeels!
Jamelia098 chapter 1 . 3/16
so cute :)
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I love this. I've been rereading your work. The Jayne /River series. And I just read the series before this. Once again I love your work. Your emotions are genuine and I don't miss the smutt at all.
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
That was just so immensely lovely :)
madz chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
LOVED IT, wished you'd continue :) Thanks
her illusion chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
oh yay,so i got the 'more friendly interaction between draco and hermione' i wanted haha!i wonder what they're gonna name their next baby.."You pay the oddest compliments, Draco." and i totally agree lol!
RemySevvyFan chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Cool fic!
But it would've been nice to find out what happened to Snape to be in pain like this.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Oh man that was a tear jerker. Only Hermione could be that strong for Severus. I like your Draco too!
kittyperry chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I love this little snap shot into their world. It is so lovely to see them happy and content given what they had to go through. Draco is lovely.
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This is brilliant - I can just imagine Snape having the time of his life at the conference, causing mayhem and tears with that sharp, forked tongue of his!
bearblue chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Thank you for this short story. Lovely read. Just enough angst mixed with the sweet.
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
That was heartfelt, thank you!
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This was so good! I love your writing! You are an amazing author and everytime I read your stories they make me happy and make my cheeks hurt because I'm smiling so damn much! :D

Person Of A Strange Origin
Sook03 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
The best of luck to them.