Reviews for Sins of Compassion
mariewings493 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This was beautifully written! You did an outstanding job at keeping Sanzo in character! (which can be very difficult when putting him in a romantic situation) I really wish this was longer! :O
I think it would be interesting if they continue to try to hide their relationship from the others, and I'd like to see Gojyo and Hakkai's reactions when they find out. (Even though Hakkai probably already knows)
Tora II chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Holy crap this was AMAZING. Sanzo was so perfectly in character and I'll never read that chapter of the manga the same way again. Beautifully done.
Novocain chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Lovely and gorgeous! This fic inspired me to write a one-shot on the moment when Sanzo said "Say something - they'll think something's wrong! blahblah" because I stopped reading it right there to write Lubridium. I just posted it and came back to your story, and I love this entire thing. You did really well. Kyah!
Eyes of Shinigami chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
How is that I have not found this most wonderful of stories before? Ah well, such is life.

Anywho, this story was beautiful, to say the least. It flowed perfectly, and you kept Sanzo so stunningly IC. I applaud you for that. Also, the way that you depicted Goku was great as well, as more than just another stupid monkey. I am in complete agreement with you on Goku; he's not stupid, just simple. I loved the line about his time in the cave and how it wasn't conducive to filling a head with knowledge. *is too lazy to quote it directly* How true.

Also, this story just worked all the way around. Sanzo's epiphany at the end was fitting. It will be a long time until Sanzo can come to terms with his past, but his somewhat optimistic outlook is a good place to start.

Beautiful story. I can't stress that enough.

gabrielle angelique chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Katherine4 chapter 1 . 2/3/2006

That was STUNNING. It was so beautiful and tender, heartbreaking in its intensity.

The kiss? Was so full of longing and hurt and comfort and I was just completely enthralled.

And the ending was perfect. Flawless. *adores madly*
Robofetus0 chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
That was really. Really. Good.
k chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Ah, that was beautiful. You capture Sanzo's voice very well.
junglebunny chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
i thought that was fantastic - great characterisation, i liked the way you interwined the lots of the mana/series with the angsting of sanzo & goku in their private situations and the story was good. and as huge fan of the sanzo/goku pairing i think you dealt with the emotions and consumation (well, we got that hot kiss!) in a wat that was true to the characters and wasnt overly romantic and cheesy. good job.
dreamydreamer chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Your story is wonderful!

I love it!

Sanzô and Gokû are perfect! Not OOC, so cute, just a little bit angst but not too much...

If you don't mind, I would like to translate it in French on

I will clearly specify that's your story, I'm only the translator! ;-)(I've already done that for some stories of keistje and D-chan)

Here's some chocolate to thank you for this!

Please keep writing stories!
Ditch Gospel chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Simply lovely! The ending just made me feel so *good*. I was smiling right along with Goku. We dedicated 39ers definitely need more stories like this to appreciate. Everyone seemed in character, and the way that you justified the two coming together in the end seemed realistic. My only bit of critisicm is that I was initially a little confused by the sequence of events. I at first thought that the "interlude" part was a flashback, although it did become clear to me later how the story all fit together, timewise. Your writing style is smooth and held me all the way through. I was actually a little disappointed that it turned out to be a one-shot. I was expecting this to be chapter one of somethign longer... but it all turned out okay in the end. Everyhting fits nicely together in this one installment. Just like your other wonderful little sanzo/Goku piece, this is going directly into my fav story list!