Reviews for Uncertain Future
edboy4926 chapter 28 . 6/23/2014
Good story
Looking forward to the Galactica story.
Wolfman-053 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Could the gel stuff Leena's using possibly be medi-gel from the Mass Effect series?
Shade the Bat chapter 28 . 3/31/2009
Just as good as Ancient Legacies.

You are one hell of a writer!
The Schizophrenic MC chapter 28 . 6/25/2008
Wow, and the sequel... It leaves certain things to be desired from the original, but considering the fact that it's less than half the original's size, nothing big. The biggest thing I have against this story is the fact that it's a crossover. I'm not much for them. That's just my opinion, and it reflects nothing upon your abilities. By the way, I noticed that you spelt "Stoller" (As in Stigma) as "Stroller." Unfortunately, that's not his name, it's the name of the device the Toros/Hunter/Clouds are going to be needing with all of the... Um... "Activities" going on... Did I mentioned the Hemeros'? They'll soon need one, too, Mr. "Mile High Club." I liked the intro of the Dark Spiner. (A good alternative for the official bull..._ Keep up with the good work. My "Fixed Spelling" offer still stands. I have a whole summer of nothing-to-do ahead of me, and would like to have something to occupy me until the Zoids Models I eBay'd arrive... Well, sir, you have excited me, and I will start reading the third story in this series in the morning, because, as I type this, I see the clock in the taskbar of my PC, and it notifies me of the fact that it is 2:30 A.M... I must retire now. I take pleasure in reading your works, and only wish I read slower, and didn't memorize so well, as it doesn't fire my excitement reading something for the second time... And, so, I bid you Good Night, Good Morning, and Good Whatever-time-it-is-when-you-read-this.

With all due respect,

The Schizophrenic MC

P.S. My name is also Kris...
Confused chapter 28 . 11/25/2006
Yo...Love the story, jhave been followuiing it for a while now...

But a question: Does Chris have two wives, or is Susan Sam's mother?
aquakyuubi chapter 28 . 8/5/2006
great job keep it up
Lonewolf187 chapter 28 . 7/16/2006
Hello DR:

Just got done reading Uncertain Future here at work. I must say the story is excellent. I'm about to start reading your BSG story after this review. I am eagerly looking forward towards the third story in your series, though this last chapter has got me thinking on what Earth is going to be like in your universe because and I quote from the story:

"But they did claim that during the final battles, their legions did destroy almost all the technology that created them on Earth, and once their master was destroyed, a failsafe system in those units that were not sent out into space to escape meant that nothing would be left for the humans to recover.”

Does this mean that Earth lost HERC technology or does it mean that they don’t have the ability to create Cybrids? Or perhaps I'm reading too much into it? Oh well wouldn’t be the first time I've done that.

Any way good story DR please keep up the good work.
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 28 . 6/25/2006
Oh... crap... WHAT'RE THOSE DUDES UP 2!
Shiroi Uso chapter 28 . 6/25/2006
dun dun DUN! :O! I'll make sure to keep an eye out for that one!
cktedmon chapter 28 . 6/25/2006
Interegrating the Cybrid technology into the Cylon mainframe if i understand the Cybrid software is a bad idea and they dont know it! This is gonna be interesting
SilverShadow3 chapter 28 . 6/25/2006
OMG! I love you! You are possibly the best writer of fics i have read! I love your stories! you did a great job with this sequal and Anciet Legacies to! Please Continue this story!
SulliMike23 chapter 28 . 6/25/2006
A good story to the end. But one has to wonder if the people of Planet Zi will be ready for the Cylons and Cybrids.
Player Zero chapter 28 . 6/25/2006
Great story I've read both Ancient Legacies and Uncertain Future.

I can't wait till the next story!
Final Genesis chapter 28 . 6/25/2006
Another great arc comes to a close... until next time!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 27 . 6/23/2006
IS THIS THE LAST CHAPPIE! I hope not!