Reviews for Ultimate Crisis
Dustchu chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Holy... crap, best crossover ever! :D

This is awesome! such detail, and good description! amazing and awesome! I enjoyed this first chapter :)

Good work on this man!
Blackdragonpi chapter 30 . 5/24/2009
Oh God, save us all.
Moriko no Hikari chapter 29 . 4/18/2009
M, he's right. Knowing you were right but being forbidden to tell. Ouch.
Moriko no Hikari chapter 28 . 4/10/2009
Whoo, 'splody. The bar trick was pretty wicked. Poor Willow, all she wanted was a nice vacation and instead she gets a war.
Moriko no Hikari chapter 27 . 4/4/2009
Oh crap not n Regina!
Moriko no Hikari chapter 26 . 3/28/2009
Ah frick. *cursing bloody murder*
Moriko no Hikari chapter 25 . 3/23/2009
Some kinda EMP would probably be useful. It could short out that stupid shield without causing too much damage, allowing later study of it.
Master of the Boot chapter 23 . 2/25/2009
I have to say that the rest of this story has not dissapointed me. The dinosaurs were great and the combat with the heroes was both realistic and enjoyable.

I like how you capture the individual style of each of the characters, diverse as they are.

Ta

Master of the Boot
Master of the Boot chapter 7 . 2/25/2009
I have to say that this story seems like a brilliant idea. The beginning was fantastic, it was bleak, weary and highly entertaining. The sheer amount of carnage passed at the start made the reader want more, just to let them know what the hell happened.

Admittedly I didn't know who all the characters were at first but I recognized the Stargate Cast.

Over the last few chapters you've explained the cast of characters in a highly effective and entertaining fashion. I'm glad that nearly all of my favorite characters are here, especially Indianna Jones and Bond.

You'll be seeing more of me.

Ta

Master of teh Boot
Blackdragonpi chapter 22 . 2/7/2009
I stand back and watch the maestro work his master art.
eventyraren chapter 22 . 2/7/2009
this is a grate story so fare. update soon ok.
FireWolfe chapter 21 . 12/26/2008
I have really enjoyed your crossovers. They have interesting twists and turns. This one is very interesting and I look forward to reading more when you have the time to update. Please update when you can.

Lisa
jpdt19 chapter 21 . 12/26/2008
Very nice, but short though. Unless you plan this to be a very long story, i feel you're rushing this a bit!

Still, keep up the good work!
eventyraren chapter 19 . 9/6/2008
funny and intresting story. A bit confused but now when all the stories start to move in to each other it is easier. so when will all come together? when will they all meat? Update soon ok.
jpdt19 chapter 19 . 10/31/2007
You did mention earlier that your updating was dependant on reviews! Well here i am reviewing. This is a very interesting story so far, and while we've only seen two groups interact you wrote it very well, looking forward to seeing more. So, can you update then?
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »