Reviews for Advent
thousand-leaf chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Beautiful. You can feel the sadness in Yuna, the desperation in Rikku, so strongly. 1,260 words and I'm overcome with emotion. Very well written, very heartbreaking. Thank you.
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
UHO ... i could imagine yuna acting JUST like that... specially to Rikku and even with those words! AMAZING! 3
ChurroNation chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Poor Yuna. Rikku too. :(

This is just so sad! But i just can't hel but read. Lol. It's just so gripping in a way. Lol. *sigh* Feel so depressed reading this. I miss Tidus! :(

Anyways, besides it being all sad but brilliant, I also really love how you describe things in ur fics. Ur sentence structures are just so..unique and poetic. Lol. :) Im not very good at giving good descriptions. Lol.

Thnx for all ur amazing fics. Really a pleasure to read :D

Blessed be!

AuronLu chapter 1 . 6/8/2006

I keep giving boring reviews, but you captured both of them so perfectly. All the little frustrations of not being able to comfort a person who's grieving. Especially Yuna, who says she's happy even when she's not. Because people do that. And it sounds like Rikku too, especlally "dumb ol' Gagazet!" in her frustration.

(I'm not quite sure about the church/steeple game since Spira's temples aren't quite like ours, but the metaphor works so well.)
CrimsonOkami chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Very good, you've captured they're feelings perfectly
Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Poor Yunie...she really was depressed then. This was a great little thinking piece. I enjoyed it.
Rosa Heartlily chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Nice scene. You capture the girls' characters really well, and Rikku's awkwardness. Well handled.