Reviews for A Fate Worse Than Death
OneTheRavensFollow chapter 11 . 3/4/2010
That was amazing!
finn the zombie chapter 11 . 3/19/2009
I think I'm going to cry! That story (movie?) was too amazing for words. Thank you!
finn the zombie chapter 10 . 3/19/2009
*leaves to go read the censored part*
finn the zombie chapter 9 . 3/19/2009
This is my rifle, this is my gun. This is for fighting, this is for FUN! *runs off chanting*
finn the zombie chapter 8 . 3/19/2009
Cid was sniffing pot smoke? Woah... Also, the Trix reference was truly great. You should've had some sort of obscure Lord of the Rings reference, too, like "One ring to bind them" or something! Best chapter yet, by all means!
finn the zombie chapter 7 . 3/19/2009
Yay for all the random pairings! And for the Cleno... heh heh heh!
finn the zombie chapter 6 . 3/19/2009
Yuffie's wedding is ruined! I am happy nao.
finn the zombie chapter 5 . 3/19/2009
NO! Yuffie should've been allergic to the potion thing. .
finn the zombie chapter 4 . 3/19/2009
Must. Kill. Alarm. NOW!
finn the zombie chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
Yay! Yuffie is sad! I'm overusing the on the !'s ! Yay!
finn the zombie chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
Is the bathroom curtain drawn? Oh, shit... Yuffie should've climbed out of the window, too. And fallen.
negative zero fairy chapter 11 . 11/16/2008
That was freaking awesome & hilarious!
VictoriaxValentine chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
You're really good if you can make people laugh while reading your fanfiction. I actually laughed out loud when Vincent asked Cid if he'd kiss Yuffie and he yelled "HELL NO!"
sporkyforky chapter 11 . 7/13/2007
*claps* Beautiful! okay, this is later than late, but it was so GOOD! I'm sad, though... no yaoi in the second to last chapter... must find... text!
Mistress Yoda chapter 11 . 1/29/2007
I could have reported you for murder. I nearly died laughing! That has to be one of the most random stories I have read (and I have read quite a few) and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Luved the pairing of Cid/Vinnie, as did my sis, and I had a hard time trying to contain myself when parents were in the room and I was reading it. They don’t know I worship yaoi... lol So I was internally combusting from contained laughter XP Anyone who comes away from reading this who hasn’t got tears rolling down their faces from laughter has got something seriously wrong with them! So now, I shall go read it again and cackle insanely to myself! Muhahaha! You have serious talent lady, and am glad to see it doesn’t go to waste.