Reviews for Ranma's little dryad
Lord Sia chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
Surprise! The man who created - not mastered, *created* - not one, but *two* Forbidden Schools is a deadly Mo-Fo when you give him a reason to fight.

Great fic, pity it's abandoned.
Zyvorg chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
Wonderful story, I very much enjoy reading about ranma raising a child without it being overly angsty. Thank you very much for the enjoyment that reading this has given me.
Clare chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
Hm, this is confusing. It seems like the previous chapters were leaning towards Ranma's girl side. Now all of a sudden you don't even mention Ranma as a girl, not even a pronoun when modeling. Not to mention that you are also emphasizing that Ranma is a guy and Hitomi's dad. Did people flame you for making Ranma feminine or something?

Well, I enjoyed the previous six chapters even if it was amateur-ish writing.
Sonic Wooten chapter 9 . 9/3/2011
Absolutely Unique story. Awesome actually. i really like the plot line of the story and the way its written out, Really hope you continue to update this story!
FaerieKnight197 chapter 9 . 5/29/2011
I like this. Will it be continuing? I've noticed some minor errors. Not using quotation marks for some dialog, typos, and occasionally using the wrong synonym for example.
angel61991 chapter 9 . 3/13/2011
interesting please update soon.
ecchansama chapter 9 . 1/24/2011
This is a cute story, if nothing else. It puts me in a happy mood when I read, odd as it might sound.

There are problems however; typos are somewhat common, it's at times hard to understand who says what, some grammar mistakes. The story feels rushed, and many scenes I'd love to see played out before our eyes are mentioned as a side-note.

At times it seems aspects of the story have cropped up as plot-holes in need of a quick fix.

The basis for the story is possible, but far from probable. I think it'd do the story a lot of good to add a prologue at least, explaining more in detail how Ranma and the gangs got into contact. The grandparents don't really seem to add anything as of yet, just an annoyance that has been thrown in.

tl;dr A beta is needed to fix the minor problems, and a rewrite would be wise to flesh out the story and fix the major problems.

It's still a fun read, and I hope to see updates at some point.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 9 . 11/9/2010
Wonderful story I hope you continue it!
alichi chapter 9 . 5/2/2010
Love the way you actually make the characters more than funny idiots. Especially Genma.
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 9 . 2/20/2010
Great story!
Kapola Nuva chapter 9 . 12/11/2009
Great story, cant wait for more!
Anon42 chapter 9 . 4/28/2009
Awesome story. It's a fairly new (or fairly unused) concept. I like it, and hope to see more.

Keep it up!
Nosferatum chapter 9 . 3/8/2009
Well, very original story. Particularly, it's interesting to see Genma as more than useless panda :)

I really hopr you'll finish it some day.
Anon y Mousse chapter 9 . 12/28/2008
Future chapters... once ya get yer computer together, it'd be nice to see more. I'd be almost certain the organization just pushed what could be grounds for a blood feud with the Saotome and Tendo clans, and not just the Tendo dojo. May the muse be with ye.
Enigma-Nemesis chapter 9 . 8/10/2008
I can't wait to see what happens next. I really like the Genma you created. It's very different!

Hope to see another update soon!