Reviews for Refuge
dirtylittlesecret101 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
okay no that was sweet i loved it it made me cry :)
LivinginBedlam chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
aws!

that so wouldda been the perfect ending for the series, would of shocked the shit out of everyone but so xD

Awsome job! D
Oximore chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Strangely, I love this pairing! :)
lisa chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
this is absolutely an amazing fic. yea I'm kinda late with the review cause u didn't exactly post this yesterday, but I'm doing it now. this is awesome. I was practically crying during and after I read it.
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
good. fic.
f00f00 chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Oy, this was so good. I'm in love with Buffy/Cordy slash. Thanks for uploading this one. :)
Louvil chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Great ending-or beginning!- for two of my favorites girls. Sweet,a bit sad but full of energy and hope!

A great piece of for this!
Cordy Buffy Fan chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
You are my hero. I love this fic, it is sweet and a good tribute to the paring. Both Buffy and Cordelia are in character. I love the end, Buffy goes back where she belongs, with Cordelia. Beautiful. You are a credit to fan fiction writers everywhere. And please write another B/C fic.
Brittney Brightside chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Coffy! My favorite BTVS pairing!

You rock!
Frankie chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
That was a great story, I love Buffy/Cordy stories. This was bittersweet but wonderful. :)
NefariousVestal chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
i am so crying that was great!
deletedprofile2 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
I'm not usually a fan of B/C but woah, that was great! The whole first scene made it so believable, the style you wrote is great, and the ending scene was so... serene and well written it brought a tear to my eye. You better br proud of this, It's a helluva piece of fanfic.

Vanilla