Reviews for Of Light and Darkness
run-for-your-life-hikari chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
-Sniffle, sob- That was HEARTWRENCHING! AH!-sob- Sorry. It was in all very good. Cold and coldness got kind of repetitive but I liked it very much. Keep up the good work!Wow. The poem is great too but a little like a look inside a sadden twisted heart. I can't write a poem worth squat by the way. : ) But I know a good one when I see it...sort of. Take it or leave it but anyways, thank you for that little fic. It was awesome! Write on!
Mika chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Wow... Really tragic and full of angst. Good fic. And I like the poem.
SightX chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Ah character death! Warn us fair of heart people. did like it though, you know, aside from the fact that it was Angst and angst rarely leaves you with a smile just some sad thoughts. Wow you wrote that poem in grade six? Coulda fooled me. Anyways I am off to go ponder my existance for sure. Nicely done though, bravo.

sightX
Black.Thorns.and.White.Tears chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
That was so great. I loved the poem at the beginning. It was so perfect for this story. I loved they way it was written. The before and after of it all. Some stories just end and never show what happens after. This was very well done. But I still can't believe that both Ryou and Bakura died. NO! *cries* T.T But anyway, nice job. ()

Kina
SoulEaterDark chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Aw! How sad! I loved it, I feel kinda bad that they died though...*sniffles* keep up the good work...
My.Thesis chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
0_0

Aw, that was sad! I even cried! But, thats what makes you're story great! Well, can't wait for you're next story! Bai!
0o chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Geez, talk about depressing...but still good. T_T I liked it.

And far as grammar and spelling goes, it seemed just fine to me; no mistakes. But...I'm not so good at spotting these things anyway.

Keep up the good work.
Mishieftress chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
O.O... OH MY FUCKING GOD! O.o! There dead! NO!*cries a river* That was so freaking beautiful, yet so freaking sad!*cry*