Reviews for Pokemon and Digimon: Clash Worlds
Professional Writer chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
That's a cool story. Your Digimon and Pokemon knowledge is very good!
Hazlov chapter 17 . 6/21/2007
Good job with this i hope too read more
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
"Phone's ringing, Dude."

"Thank you, Donnie."
Flamedramon1 chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
Yea...it's been awhile. COLLEGE IS TOUGH! Anyhow...to anser Hero10's question.. IT Is before Battlefrontier...It should make more sense to tie the stories in with When Ash goes Cianne,Or is it Ciaane'? Any other dumb and qbvious questions about the fic!
Joshua Ketchum chapter 18 . 2/15/2007
Very nice story! I love it! I just love AAKR! Sorry I reviewed to Ash, The Crossing World Messenger before this one. But here is my review for this one! Keep up the awsome work and I'll continue to review when I can!
Hawkfrost222 chapter 17 . 1/18/2007
Very well written. I can't wait to read more. _
ChloboShoka chapter 18 . 12/20/2006
Loved it hope you write more fics with quality as good as this
oOforeverobsessedOo chapter 17 . 12/13/2006
YAY! I love happy endings, and this one was especially good! Also, I'm too lazy to review for every chapter, but the fight sceen was really good, although a little rushed. But it had me on the edge of my seat the whole time! I can't wait to read more of your fics!

oOforeverobsessedOo chapter 4 . 12/13/2006
Oh no! A war between the Pokemon and Digimon? That's not good!

Um... I found something I had a hard time understanding:

"The others started to glisten a little, even Gatomon."

What do you mean by they started to glisten?

I can't wait to read the next chapter!

oOforeverobsessedOo chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
Silly over-protective brothers... They always make things more interesting. Hm... I'm running out of comments! I feel stupid constantly putting 'it's awesome!' (which it is, BTW) when I say that in every review... Hm. I'm gonna have to get more creative.

oOforeverobsessedOo chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
And they meet! Dun dun dun... Sorry, I had to do that. This is awesome! I love how they meet. For some reason, I always find it amusing to have people meet by colliding. ...yeah... Well, I have to go read the next chapter now!

oOforeverobsessedOo chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Ah! Giovanni! I don't like him! I can tell already that I'm going to love this story! I can't wait to read the next chapter!

Hero10 chapter 5 . 12/11/2006
Is this before BattleFrontier began?
Phillip Clark chapter 17 . 12/2/2006
This was an amazing crossover between two of my favorite anime shows. The whole concept was great from the beginning, and having Ash propose to Kari was a huge shocker. I had an idea for a songfic you could have used during Giovanni or Armagedomyotismon's defeats: the victory song from Digimon Adventure 01 (the "Hey Digimon Hey Digimon/Champions of the Digital World" one).
Senyara the Wolf chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
I for one am impressed. Nice job!
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »