Reviews for Pokemon and Digimon: Clash Worlds
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
loved your fic Ash/Kari is differnt but i love crossover couples any way fic was good
Crazy.Asian.Chex.Mix chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
This is a cool start, I really liked the beginning and the end, the middle was ok for me, but overall awesome story!
Hyrulian Hero Akai chapter 17 . 9/23/2006
Wow...that was a really good fic. You started off rocky, but you got better towards then end. I loved it. good job
Zac chapter 17 . 9/20/2006
Nice Fan-fic Though you missed spelled alot and Ashton is dumb and Meoth should never evolve and Pikachu shoulden't be jumper.

As long a Ash is away from Misty so I don't have to keep on beating him.(A Fan-Fic in my head to lazy to type).
Gundamknight chapter 17 . 8/9/2006
man that combined warrior was just awesome and the new Digivolution was also cool as well and also Ash and Kari are going to get married to each other and I think that they make a darn good couple.

your fellow author,

GK
AI123 chapter 17 . 7/26/2006
this whole story was great. I haven't read a pokemon/digimon crossover that was this good and i hope the one after this is thais good.
Star Holder Commander chapter 17 . 7/21/2006
I forgot to say that affter mine is done, i might make another that starts with the meeting in the Digital World.
lisa9911 chapter 17 . 7/4/2006
Aww! That was an awesome story! I usually dont care for digimon, but this rocked! The edning was so sweet! *sniff* (I mean with ash)
lisa9911 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
OO, i smell trouble! Or was that my dog? anyway, nice story!
Captain Cutlas chapter 2 . 5/31/2006
HOLY SHIT! THIS STORY IS SO MESSED UP! YOU MAKE ME SICK! I MAKE ME SICK! THIS SHIT IS WACKED! POKEMON AND DIGIMON? I CAN ONLY HANDLE ONE AT A TIME...BUT TOGETHER! AAIE! By the way, thanks for the whole Pokemon under games thing. I never even thought...
X Prodigy chapter 17 . 5/26/2006
I lover a happy ending! (Sobs)

Great crossover, not a fan of Kari/Ash parings but it was still great.

P.s I've got a new Pokemon crossover if your intrested in reading it.

X Prodigy
kuro-kitsune-neko chapter 17 . 4/17/2006
Hey, this is Kuro-Kitsune-Neko and I'd like to say that you're story was SO COOL! I've never read this category of cross-over and this was definately the right story to spike my interest. And, actually, I didn't know that Pokémon was in the game section. Thanks for telling me, I think I'll repost my story there. Also, thank you very much for reviewing my story, you're the first and only one to have done so. It makes me really glad that you did, because now I feel better about posting some other stories. Anyways, I can't wait to read the rest of your stories, because I'm sure that they'll be just as amazing as this one. Hope you always have good inspiration on your side,

Kuro-Kitsune-Neko.
Yami Koibito chapter 17 . 4/6/2006
Aww kawaii story!

Now I know another perfect person for Ash. Whe~ I'm adding this to my faves!
Captain Kragen chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
OOh, spooky
SailorSun546 chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
EEK! THIS IS GONNA BE FREAKIN AWSOME! I've only read Chapter one and I'm totally psyched! I can't wait to read the rest! (when I have the time of course) And to answer the question you left earlier,... Eheh, I didn't know I could have it say just Pokemon... " But no, I'm not planning on putting in any Digimon,... but maybe...
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »