Reviews for Akki Baby
LOL! That was hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
LOL I loved it! That was so funny
sarsaraway20 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
hahaha! this fic was so funny! i like it! poor akito~

.love akigure.
Pied Piper Pluto chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
This is exceptionally good. Would it be all right if I draw a fan comic based on this?
lulu halulu chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
LOL! That was hilarious!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
OH MY GOSH! I would SO PAY to see Shigure drunk! He's so hilarious when he's drunk! XD Awesome job! ;D
ChipsAhoyPup chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
AW! *sparkly-eyes* I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! :3

You really like doing AkitoxShigure stuffs, don't you? :3 3
HeartAngel chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
But it going so fast makes it so fun!Nope it all seemed natrual to me, make me laugh quite the couple of fair though cuz now I want more drunken ShigureAkito humore fluffy fics, alas.
Beautiful Reverie chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
This fic made me laugh my head off!MuahahahahahXD

Shigure and Akito are so cute! I love the fighting scene and Shigure's mumbojumbo:D

Really really looking forward to more stuff of this kind from you!;)
The Patchwork Bear chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
haha! drunk shigure and drink ayame. good on you hatori for bringing out the video camera and getting the blackmail!
000blank000 chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Bwahahaha! That was funny! I can picture the scene, really! I love so much Akito and Shigure (my favorite couple, with Mayuko and Hatori. Why does nobody in the french fandom write about them?), but usually, I have always dark and terrible and depressing ideas when I think about them. So, it's quite refreshing to read a funny story for once!

I love the way Shigure is babbling, and the problems of por Akito with the full moon (how convenient, it's always because of the full moon, I know that line...).

So thank you for your story, good job, and see you! (I'm going to read all your stories about them and review them all with my poor english! You're warned, bwahahaha!)
Paper Thief chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Wow. This was so funny! A drunk Shigure total awesomeness.

And the fact that it's Shigure/Akito just makes it ten...no, twenty times better. :)
bajdhfdfkj chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
This is hilarious! I can really imagine it for some reason, too. XD

AkitoxShigure forever! O
Nini the Kakashi Obsessed chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
omg! this was hilarious! i absolutely loved it! shigure would so do that if he was drunk! and poor akito... god, that was hilarious! this is so one of my favs! keep on writing!