Reviews for Mist in the Moonlight: The Remake
Nice! you did great! :D
arya jad chapter 1 . 5/4
sooooooooooooooooooooooooo swwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
Poke shipper chapter 1 . 3/22
I love it I just can't get over the cute moment ash and misty had even though misty was sleeping at the time misty is Ash's first love and always will be misty is the only female character ash showed actual signs of romantic interest in the rest he was oblivious to i know some day misty and ash will see and reunite with each other again and what they should do is finally admit the feelings they had since there days of traveling together and end up as boyfriend and girlfriend these two are true lovers they have the key to each others heart that will unlock there true feelings for each other and make their half hearts become one
Psychiari chapter 1 . 3/8
'Twas awesome and romantic. I hope somebody can with an animation with your storyline. TBH, I found Ash and Misty's pairing to be the best of all seasons. Keep up the good work. :)
doc boy chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
That was cute, I liked it. Though I think Ash and Misty should have stayed in the same sleeping bag in the end, sleeping next to each other. It would have made it much sweeter. But it was still good nonetheless. Good job )
Tyson chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
I think love cant be happen twice.. Misty is Ash's 1st love and will remain her forever.. No one can apart them...
serenityselena chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Awesome !
reya chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
very nice
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Soooo cute! I like that you reference it in "hand in hand"
PokeFan531 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
...That was the most beautiful thing I ever heard
dragunking1 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
i think you should make a second chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I want to read the original story, although this one is good, the curiosity is killing me.
My email is:
Keep up the good work.
Jemzyboz chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
woah...he kisses her whilst she's asleep?