Reviews for Reunion
alien.girl chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
You know, I like this story. It's a lot different from the other fics on here.

Nice work.
Claire Vincent chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Terrific story! A part 2 would be great where Harm inadvertantly gets dragged into Webb's Paris mission. Something where Naval personal gets found witht he group Webb is investigating...then they have to work together to find out the truth. Could be fun.

I agree with another reviewer, while I think Rabb would have a hard time forgiving Webb for the way he used Mac to get the Hawk, and faked his death yet again, I'm not sure he would have been that upset, or upset about the end of his working for CIA. The Law and the Navy was where Rabb belonged, and he knew it.

Will have to research your other stories. Keep writing!
blueangel chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
a part two would be nice. maybe have him see mac before he leaves for paris. their convo should be interesting.
Lynnp chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
That was quite sad. I actually liked Webb, and I'm pretty sure Harm did too. But the life that Webb lead really didn't bode well for friendships. I also agree with the other reviewer, that he did a lot for Harm, but in my opinion he also used him as well. Anyway, a great fic, thanks for posting.

Love,

Lynn

x
Michelle UK chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
You have my attention, love the way it's playing out,update soon.
Jazzmeeh chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Wow! that was a very nice short fic, is there more to come? pls?
jamie chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
I really liked the story. I always thought that the whole Harm/Webb angle was never explored, and you did a very good job w/ it.
dissenter chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Seema, I think I've read all your stories, and definitely enjoyed them.

This time, however, I have a very different POV. If we look at the history of "Jag," the favors Webb did for Rabb astronomically outweigh their conflicts. He got Sergei out of Chechnya. He supplied the Angel Shark tapes. He helped Harm learn the truth about his father. On at least 2 specific occasions, he directly saved Harm's life. He, not Harm, came through and resolved the Magita issue, saving the Admiral's life en route. He alerted Harm of the KGB's interest in "Ghost Ship." What did Harm ever do for Webb-other than ignore him when he called for help in "Webb of Lies."

If you refer to Paraguay, WEBB saved Mac. Can anyone doubt Sadik would have tortured, and surely raped her, if Webb hadn't intervened? And he didn't force Mac to go to Paraguay. She was free to refuse. But who insisted on rushing in without any backup? MAC.

As for "Hail and Farewell"-okay, Mac had a right to be angry. I might even have slapped Webb, too. But at some point-remember, she's supposed to love this man-I would most certainly have asked him one major question. "WHY? Why did you act as you did?" From all appearances-he didn't have much choice.

Most people show more frief over the death of a pet than Mac did over Webb. And Harm was flat out disgusting! "Oh, okay-Webb's dead. Now, how soon can we hop into bed?"

Incidentally, when Clay does bring Sergei to Harm, there at the Vietnam Memorial-Harm never even says "Thank you." Check it out. There's nothing.

I do agree that Harm and Mac belong together. Neither is capable of having a decent relationship.
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
great story.
barb chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
As soon as Webb asked him to help in the Paris case, Harm should have punched his lights out and walked away!
Brooke chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
This is a wonderfully written drama. I could see this as a follow up episode on JAG. Nice work, Seema :)