Reviews for The Sweetest Boyfriend
well thats sorta...depressing
RacconEyesBlueSkies chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
ohdear, thats depressing!
Lone Butterfly chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Really enjoyed this story! Especially since I'm also a Gabby lover, not so much a McAbby, but if she's got to be with McGee - at least a strained relationship is good!
SaphyJones chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
*wimpers* Stop killing my brain! Also, black flowers. Not so much Tony's style, but then I guess that's the irony so...
Little Eirtae chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
*_* Love it. I love the McAbbyness. I love how it shows the disfunctionality of their relationship. I love the inclusion of Gabriel as a friend of Abby's. And I love that you took the time to "kill your brain" and write a McAbby fic. Even if you didn't want to. ;)

*gives you a cookie*
Healer Sanina chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
I love you right now!

I will post the Tony fic.

You may want to look into the difference between who and whom though, because I think you may have misused it... not that I know!
Caliga chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
That was really nicely written. And did she actually give you the Tony story? Because it would be so much fun to torture you with the fact that she let me read it with no questions asked. Meh. She still did it. Haha. Lovely work. I already said that.
prin69 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
argh. so. the basics of what i wrote before. truly, truly wonderful. i love abby's description of the relationship. it's so true in a warped and sad sort of way. excellent piece. i love it!