Reviews for Nightfall
Alice aquabld chapter 16 . 11/8/2014
I LIKE IT. SO DEEEP SO SAD SO TRAGEDIC T.T BUT WHERE IS MY KENBATTOUKAO FLUFF ?
UrmixMoonstone chapter 16 . 10/26/2014
This was intense. It really is too bad that you haven't completed this, but nevertheless, its an amazing read.
nobody among everybody chapter 13 . 10/22/2014
Ooooooooooh rereading this chapter again I gleaned off some tidbits (or hints) that previously eluded my vision! Violet and black? Is it going to turn how like how I hope it would be? Violet for Kenshin's eyes and black for Kaoru's hair! OMG really? Are you talking about their children in the future? "Them"? Children it is! OMG I'm hyperventilating now. I can see it all play out! The story is gonna end with a happy ending and the epilogue with Kenshin and Kaoru happily married with kids! the romantic in me speaking, though I would really hope so.
nobody among everybody chapter 16 . 10/20/2014
Hey, I just wanna tell you that this has got to be one of the best RK fanfics that I've ever read. I absolutely love love loveee your writing style and how much effort you put into developing the personalities of the characters, and their backstories. Not to mention, the subtle but blossoming romance between Kaoru and Kenshin. But it's too bad that this story hasn't been updated since 2008. It has already been six years, and to be honest the future of this story looks bleak. But still, I hope you'll one day return to the RK fandom and finish this story, and maybe pick up your love for writing again (I read from your new LJ that you haven't been writing for really long).

I added this story to my favourites and follows nonetheless. And I'm eagerly looking forward to the next chapter. I'm sure I would be really ecstatic when I see your story updated in my email alerts. Until then, good luck in your life!
Relik chapter 16 . 8/30/2013
It's a pity that you haven't updated this story since 2008; it's very good and it'd be a shame if you never finished it. There's something about dark, dystopian stories that is just sooo good. And the supernatural angle with the inclusion of Psychics? Makes a good thing better.
kyoandyuya chapter 16 . 4/19/2013
please please update!
EVERYONE chapter 16 . 3/19/2013
I so so so so wish that you would continue this. This is one of the best fics here, and it's never too late to come back to something so wonderful.
Lady Of The Sphinx chapter 16 . 12/14/2012
Very interesting story. I would really like to read more!
Please update soon!

Sphinx
sulou chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I don't think I had this story on my follow list. I would hate to miss out if you ever decide to come back and finish this. :-)
timey-wimey detector chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This is very interesting. I'm looking forward to reading more. One thing that most people wouldn't catch, I probably wouldn't have a couple of years ago, but vocal cords are two muscles located at the opening of your airway. So for it to be a possibility for Dove to have damaged them the cut to her throat would have probably killed her, even though she was found quickly and had healing abilities. Sorry, I have a vocal cord problem, and that means...yeah. Sorry.
theregoesmysantity.again chapter 16 . 8/17/2011
this is such a good read, dark, but intensely interesting, and i really hope that you will update!
bleachfan462 chapter 16 . 3/6/2011
This story is really good! It's apperant that you put a great deal of time and effort into your chapters. This story is dark and explores many preconceptions people have about anything different. You should try to add a few light hearted moments, the angst is a bit overwealming. Though it seems as if it's supposed to be. Maybe have her develop a secondary ability, wunder blocking the mental connections in the brain, and now that she's off it... Since she takes on someones drunken or high state, a power wouldn't be so far a stretch.
whispering wind chapter 16 . 1/31/2011
This story is great! I like that Kaoru and Kenshin's relationship is steadily growing. I hate when it seems like an over night event where they start to like each other, then next thing you know they are in love. I see that you haven't updated your fic in two years. I hope my review will remind you of your fic and you'll be inspired to write more. It would be a waste and shame if this was never finished. I hope you do.
Azhwi chapter 16 . 11/8/2010
Very interesting story. Thank you!
QuicksilverWitch chapter 16 . 11/3/2010
This story...you've put so much emotion and realism into it, I can literally feel as if I'm right there with the characters, can picture the city, smell the food, the streets...I sincerely hope you continue this story, as it is one of the best I've come across in a while!