Reviews for Nightfall
Animekitty07 chapter 14 . 1/10/2007
yay!

an update!

and Kaoru woke up!

well anyways keep up the good work and i cant wait until the next chapter!

see ya

*Animekitty07*
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 14 . 1/10/2007
That was an awesome chapter! yay for an update!

Anyways, I loved it. I can't wait to read more so update soon pretty please!
Reignashii chapter 14 . 1/9/2007
wow nice chapter! going slowly but i dont care - im looking forward to the next one!
XinnLajgin chapter 14 . 1/9/2007
Kenshin is a real asshole in this fic. I mean come on either the psychics turn into zombies and die or they go insane and kill everybody. Its like having a gun pointed at your head while bleeding into a shark tank and told to jump in. What the hell is wrong with these people? And you'd think Kenshin would at least have the aid of his common sense to figure it out but no...
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 14 . 1/9/2007
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more! Please hurry with the next chapter! I can't wait to find out what happens next! :)
sulou chapter 14 . 1/9/2007
so nice to have you back...looking forward to the fireworks when she finally remembers what happened between her and kenshin.
Artemis Bloodshadow chapter 13 . 1/3/2007
Ah. Gotta love kids like Dove. They get to tell silly Kenshin that he actually gives a damn. .

And is this withdrawl episode ever going to end? Poor Kaoru...

I must find out what happens next, or I'll be tempted to make it up myself. Which would be bad. Really bad.

UPDATE!
Elizabeth D. O'Connell chapter 13 . 1/3/2007
I love some of your other stories so I thought I'd try this, and I'm so glad I did. Can't wait to see more!
Fantasyaddict chapter 13 . 1/1/2007
As you warned this is a dark fic but I'm so into it. I can't wait to find out what will happen, how will he help her and help himself? Please update soon as I am holding my breath...Awesome story!
Fire Kitsune chapter 13 . 12/28/2006
update soon plz! GREAT STORY!
Blackartemis chapter 13 . 12/19/2006
As always, this chapter is fantastic! I love how you introduced Dove again, and I can't wait to see what all this stuff about the future is, it's bound to be fascinating! Update soon...pretty please with a cherry on top!
Tree Kodama chapter 13 . 12/19/2006
Woot

I
TopHat10792 chapter 13 . 12/19/2006
LOVE IT! Please, update soon!
mafuyu hotaru chapter 13 . 12/18/2006
yay! you updated. xD i really enjoyed this chapter. good think kenshin wont let her die. hahaha.

i like how you tied dove into the story more.

anyway, i look forward to the next chapter. thank you!

-hotaru
Venus Smurf chapter 13 . 12/18/2006
Wow. Nice touch, bringing Dove back. You had me hanging on every word...and then nearly crying when I realized it was over. This was wonderful, though, and I can't wait for more! You're an amazing writer, and this is one of the most original stories I've come across in a long time. Well done!
540 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »