Reviews for Nightfall
shioncagalli2317 chapter 16 . 10/5/2010
this story can do things to its reader: a shocking eye opener for the sheltered or a direct slap to the face for the jaded. Every chapter only lays bare black or white the societal norms and ideals that we ourselves live in in the reality. This is good and recommended read but since it has been awhile that this has been updated... I guess another wonderful story would be left for the dustmites to snack on. ('o')
meri47 chapter 16 . 8/11/2010
This is a really great story! I cried, I laughed, and I very much enjoyed reading it all in one sitting.
Jisusaken chapter 14 . 6/23/2010
Ahhh! When is chapter 17 coming out? I love this story:)
Darkness carrier chapter 16 . 5/16/2010
I don't know what you've been up to these past two years that you've been MIA, but I'll let you know, Nightfall has now become MY Wunder. ) I don't know if you ever plan on finishing it, but your writing is absolutely beautiful and heart wrenching. Just wanted to let you know.

Dark
Dark-Inu-princess chapter 16 . 3/26/2010
i'm not much of one to talk but it'll b great to have the continuations of this story plz
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 16 . 1/6/2010
Planning an update soon? If so, I can't wait!
Jisusaken chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
PLEASE UPDATE!
lovely123 chapter 16 . 12/8/2009
i love it
joana chapter 16 . 11/29/2009
well I dont know what to say , all yours fics are fantastic, but I keep waiting for your update..and nothing...I know we have a life out of fanfic but If you started this great work, would you please finish it?

I hope that you read yet this review

anyway I love it

I hope you can update soon

bye

sorry the sp
SRAS9 chapter 16 . 10/30/2009
This is a great story! Don't abandon it! Please! Please!
My.Shelly1 chapter 16 . 10/27/2009
This story is great, so well thought out and described. It is dark but not I like it. I hope you update soon because I would really love to read more. Are you going to go into Kenshin's story as well, or will you focus more on Kaoru's dark past? Anyway, please keep writing!
ArcticWinterSky chapter 16 . 7/9/2009
Hey!Whats going on?Are you going to continue or not then please let people know that its last you updated was in 2008,its 7/9/09 a realy great story and a lot of peaple would appreciate it if you story is even on my favorite stories up and update!
Gabi1994 chapter 16 . 6/25/2009
please don't tell me you've abandoned this. the world is so complex and interesting. please please please update. i love the plot line. is kenshin a psychic?
TopHat10792 chapter 16 . 6/16/2009
I really like your story! This world really pulls me in, it's so complex! Please update soon!
Pagemistress89 chapter 16 . 6/12/2009
I really wish you would update this fic. It's really good, and I can't wait to find out what happens next. Is Kenshin a Psychic? What kind? How will he and Kaoru get together? What are those calls he's making? Is he going to start campaigning to improve life for Psychics? When Dove refers to 'violet and black', is she talking about the coloration of any kids Kaoru and Kenshin might have together?

Please! I want to find out! Pleae update!
540 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »