Reviews for Nightfall
Dark-Inu-princess chapter 16 . 3/26/2010
i'm not much of one to talk but it'll b great to have the continuations of this story plz
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 16 . 1/6/2010
Planning an update soon? If so, I can't wait!
Jisusaken chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
PLEASE UPDATE!
lovely123 chapter 16 . 12/8/2009
i love it
joana chapter 16 . 11/29/2009
well I dont know what to say , all yours fics are fantastic, but I keep waiting for your update..and nothing...I know we have a life out of fanfic but If you started this great work, would you please finish it?

I hope that you read yet this review

anyway I love it

I hope you can update soon

bye

sorry the sp
SRAS9 chapter 16 . 10/30/2009
This is a great story! Don't abandon it! Please! Please!
My.Shelly1 chapter 16 . 10/27/2009
This story is great, so well thought out and described. It is dark but not I like it. I hope you update soon because I would really love to read more. Are you going to go into Kenshin's story as well, or will you focus more on Kaoru's dark past? Anyway, please keep writing!
ArcticWinterSky chapter 16 . 7/9/2009
Hey!Whats going on?Are you going to continue or not then please let people know that its last you updated was in 2008,its 7/9/09 a realy great story and a lot of peaple would appreciate it if you story is even on my favorite stories up and update!
Gabi1994 chapter 16 . 6/25/2009
please don't tell me you've abandoned this. the world is so complex and interesting. please please please update. i love the plot line. is kenshin a psychic?
TopHat10792 chapter 16 . 6/16/2009
I really like your story! This world really pulls me in, it's so complex! Please update soon!
Pagemistress89 chapter 16 . 6/12/2009
I really wish you would update this fic. It's really good, and I can't wait to find out what happens next. Is Kenshin a Psychic? What kind? How will he and Kaoru get together? What are those calls he's making? Is he going to start campaigning to improve life for Psychics? When Dove refers to 'violet and black', is she talking about the coloration of any kids Kaoru and Kenshin might have together?

Please! I want to find out! Pleae update!
Patricia Amber Hiwatari chapter 16 . 6/9/2009
um... is the story discontinued?

It's such a great story though! i like how you've developed the characters. I really hope you find the inspiration to update.
JeniNeji chapter 12 . 6/2/2009
Such a nice chapter...congrats on ur story!
Late March chapter 16 . 5/13/2009
Hey! I love your story - I think its really quite original and well written and I really enjoy reading it. However, Im wondering, are you going to continue this story? It really would be a shame if you did so. If you need help to get the ball rolling, please allow me to offer my services and help.

Anyway, wonderful story, and...cliche but...please update soon!
Zashera chapter 16 . 4/30/2009
Permanently abandoned or ... ?
536 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »