Reviews for Nightfall
Patricia Amber Hiwatari chapter 16 . 6/9/2009
um... is the story discontinued?

It's such a great story though! i like how you've developed the characters. I really hope you find the inspiration to update.
JeniNeji chapter 12 . 6/2/2009
Such a nice chapter...congrats on ur story!
Late March chapter 16 . 5/13/2009
Hey! I love your story - I think its really quite original and well written and I really enjoy reading it. However, Im wondering, are you going to continue this story? It really would be a shame if you did so. If you need help to get the ball rolling, please allow me to offer my services and help.

Anyway, wonderful story, and...cliche but...please update soon!
Zashera chapter 16 . 4/30/2009
Permanently abandoned or ... ?
Cherrysinger chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
wah so interesting!
poems2songs chapter 16 . 3/18/2009
interesting story... like it so far... lots of action... feel bad for kaoru... wonder what happens next... update when you can.. please and thank you...
jessa chapter 16 . 2/1/2009
ah! please update soon!
Elyzah chapter 16 . 1/27/2009
Ah! I love this story so much! It is so different than everything else I've read and I really hope you update soon! Pretty please?
shadow of the lost chapter 16 . 1/10/2009
omgosh this story is amazing!

please keep up the great writing! _
sahari-sousuke chapter 16 . 12/24/2008
This is a very well written story. it is also well thought out. I hope that you continue with it and up date it soon. I am looking forward to reading what happens next.
mokomis chapter 16 . 12/12/2008
please update! this story is too good to be left unfinished!
wolvera88 chapter 16 . 9/29/2008
Interesting story, you do miracles with words!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Tree chapter 16 . 9/14/2008
awesome chappie!
blackdragonwingz chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
such a great story! :D
Soniya Himoura chapter 16 . 7/14/2008
that was cool.. u haven't updateed in like forever.. yeah i'm really happy u updated...lol.. well i'll be patiently waiting for ur next installment. good chapter.. bye!
540 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »