Reviews for Nightfall
LadyBug chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
This was very unique and interesting; personally, I loved it! keep updating, I can't wait to see what happens next...
Kura-sama chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Wow, great begining to a great story! There is a lot of potential here Can't wait to read more!

Poor Dove . I liked her too!
Dea Mariella chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
wow...this is an intriguing idea...i like where you're going with this. do all psychics have different colored eyes? or is it just that the people of this age have been changed? i noticed that kaoru had gold, ricky had silver...etc.

why do they want to kill psychics? are they so harmful? what do people do in The City? do they work? or are most people on the street? interesting setting...

i look forward to your next update m'lady!

Dea-chan
dernhelm chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
luv your fic. hope you update soon! :)
Issina chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Hey there! Good to see you back! :)

Really enjoyed this first chapter. It will definately be interesting to see how Kenshin and Kaoru work out together. Can't wait for more...of this and of your other stories. Again, welcome back...hope to see more of you soon! :)
horsegirl chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
wow what a great chapter.I cant wait for the next chapter and see what happens with kenshin and soon PLZ;P
en route chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
dengg, i'm so glad that you're writing again. it's so hard to find some good fictions lately. i'm really interested in this, and it seems like you've come up with another one of your original plots. i'll be looking forward to your next chapter, so i hope you'll update soon!
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
This certainly is a very original plot and AU you have constructed I am very intrigued and really looking forward to knowing more about this world you have created and how the Kenshingumi operate in it.
Royal blueKitsune chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Sounds good to me! At least you're back and writing...will the Kenshin of this story have the same personality you usually write? Shortly: cold, mysterious and aloof?
dreamsweetmydear chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
I'm glad to see you back on your feet. )

Nice beginning; I can't wait to see where this is going.

I have to wonder, though; was the idea for the City based on Matt Christopher's The City of Gold and Lead in any way? It's just, the description of a domed city in the middle of a complete wasteland reminds me of his White Mountains trilogy.

Just a guess, of course. )

I can't wait for your next installment. Nice job, Shiin-sama!
Reignashii chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
WELCOME BACK! I KNEW YOU WOULD COME BACK SOONER OR LATER! IM DELIGHTED YOU CAME SOONER THAN I EXPECTED TEHEHEHE THIS WAS AN AWSOME STORY TO COME BACK WITH! IM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER! I WANNA KNOW THOUGH IS WHY DO THEY KILL THE PSYCHICS? WELL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OTHER STORIES! IM LOOKING FORWARD TO THEM AGAIN ! TEHEHE I THINK ILL GO AND REREAD MY FAVORITE ONES FOR A REFRESHER! EVEN THOUGH I REMEMBER WHAT HAPPEND HEHEHE DOESNT HURT TO REREAD THINGS AGAIN FOR HE HELL OF IT! WELL SEE YOU LATER!
luvrall chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
I really like your plot :) Is Dove also a Psychic?

Glad you're back!
Dustii chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
OMG! I'm so glad that you're back, LadyShiin! I'm so happy that your feeling better. Your stories are all simply spectacular, and this is no exception! A fabulous job, as usual. I really like the detail you use, and I've always been so envious of the way you manage to write so fluently! I simply can't wait until you update...and I'm excited about your other stories as well! You are one of my favorite authors ever, and it's so wonderful to have you back! WE LOVE YOU, LADYSHIIN!
Aya45 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Nice first chapter! Please update soon!
Lady Madison chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
I love it. I really hope u finish this fanfic, since i am very interested on how ur going to write this story
540 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36