Reviews for Nightfall
Mairz chapter 16 . 7/5/2008
Well this was a nice chapter. Very interested to see what Kenshin intends to do with all this new found information. I hope to see another chapter posted soon...this is one of the few stories I actually follow.
wheresmybook chapter 14 . 6/25/2008
This is an amazing story- I really hope that you continue it.
nameless chapter 16 . 6/13/2008
wow...i LOVE this story! you HAVE to update it! its just too sweet and sad and so well written! xD
New-Weeen chapter 16 . 6/9/2008
aww! poor kaoru! i like the story! Please update soon! :D
animefaves chapter 16 . 6/4/2008
please update soon this is a really cool story and very well written!
Ivy Tearen chapter 16 . 6/4/2008
YOu are a wonderful writer. I can't wait to read what you are going to add next. If ot os ypur wish to be published some time I don't think you will have to much of a problem. I hopfully await the next installment. Thank you for publishing all of your stories on the web.
beautifullychaotic chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
YAY! an update! iv always liked nightfall best out of all ur stories.. [the others r pretty good too :)] glad to see its still going.. thanks for the update, its really good.. really wanna see what kenshin will be upto after what he's seen.. hope u update again soon!
sakura-light-angel chapter 16 . 6/1/2008
I love your work... i am anxiuosly waiting for your next chapeter. Please keep it up! Great work as always!
Dreaming One chapter 16 . 5/29/2008
This fic is very dark but very good! I really like it. I got a bit frustrated in the middle because I felt that the disasters were a bit repetitious and it interfered with any potential rise-and-fall plot action. Its well written and mature, with consistent characterization, but could use some balance in terms of a) periods or moments of relative normalcy, and b) a bit more levity just to give the characters and readers a break. And you know, that only makes the horrible parts more horrible, when there is light to compare them to.

That's my constructive criticism, lol. But honestly, I think this is great, and I'm totally excited to have found this fic. I LOVE Battousai fics. _

Update Soon!

May
evilteddybear chapter 16 . 5/29/2008
Thank you so much for updating! I appreciate your time and effort, and skill!

I have to admit I was a bit worried that your style would have changed and the story would be a bit mismatched from what you wrote before. I'm so glad you proved me wrong! Not that it would have really mattered.

Well not much else to say. I'm hoping for a bit more K&K interaction in the future. Thank you again and again for your time and effort! Doumo Arigatou Gozaimasu!
Serphtears chapter 16 . 5/28/2008
great update can't wait for more
Paramecio chapter 16 . 5/28/2008
this is the most beautiful story that I ever read

It is super I love it

This is so addictive... i hope that you could update soon I cannot wait
methyl42 chapter 16 . 5/28/2008
nice to see this story continuing. I remember enjoying it before and I enjoyed this chapter. I hope you continue
RubieRedSlippers chapter 16 . 5/26/2008
I'm so thrilled that you updated! I went back to read the previous chapter just so that I could truly appreciate this new updated one properly. I really love the direction the story is going in-along with the development of Kenshin and Kaoru's relationship. It seems as though this story has a long way to go, and I'm pretty psyched. I was afraid you weren't going to continue all of your stories, so this update has renewed my faith. Can't wait to read more of your work! You really are a fabulous writer.
DeeKaui chapter 16 . 5/26/2008
nice to read this fic - i haven't read in a while, but i feel like i can read it over again from the beginning - its really well written and thanks for this chapter. it was a change of pace and i really did enjoy it. great work!

dee