Reviews for A Violation
Guest chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
i believe we survive chapter 11 . 6/20/2011
this story is truly amazing , would you consider updating?
EdibleSlaw chapter 11 . 8/16/2010
I hope you come back to finish your stories they are amazingly well written, you did so well on the emotions and getting inside their heads, I love this story and your others as well.
Michaele chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I love both of your stories. COME BACK and finish them!
GraeLeigh3 chapter 10 . 3/3/2008
Please, please, please... don't give up this fantastic story.

We want to know what happens next.

We want more CO moments, we want to see the perp burn in hell and our lovely ADA get better.

Pretty please?
LOCISVU chapter 11 . 2/6/2008
savetoniqht chapter 11 . 1/15/2008
Holy crap, I know you haven't updated in almost two years but you are seriously an AMAZING writer. Like I'm not just saying it, your writing is just so... powerful, I guess. You're really talented.
Lime-Lover chapter 11 . 11/1/2007
RAWR! I really don't like it when I find a great story and it ends without being finished! *Pouts* If you are still writing you NEED to finish this. PLEASE!
Michaele chapter 11 . 4/4/2007
Seriously! I have been waiting eight months for an update. This is a pretty good story and I as well as others want to know what happens next!
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 11 . 2/26/2007
love to read more on this story, see the progress of Casey recovery after her attack now that the guy is going to prison for a long time. love to read more.
Little People chapter 11 . 2/23/2007
This is a really good story, and I hope you continue with it.

Please update soon!
GraeLeigh3 chapter 11 . 2/16/2007
Beautiful story, difficult to read because it's written perfectly: plots, angst, drama, emotions, all packed in one hell of a story.

Both women are beautifully written in her inner struggles : Olivia torn between her role as a cop and as a friend; Casey torn between her role as a victim and as a prosecutor. All this greatly described with powerful situations and words.

Can't wait to read your next chapter, definitivly a story I'm gonna follow.
jack chapter 11 . 2/4/2007
hi girl! it's amazing story, will you update this fanfic soon?
ruda chapter 1 . 12/28/2006

where are you ;)

story (and people) are waiting for new chapters...

hope to read next chapters very soon!
1two3to1 chapter 11 . 12/16/2006
Very compelling story. Any chance of this being picked up again?

57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »