Reviews for The Zenith
nikeon chapter 3 . 2/10/2006
Another great chapter, i think the thing that really captivates me with this thing is how good you capture the different personality traits and emotions of the characters and I must say that you've really made me look forwward to the next update
Reklar chapter 2 . 2/9/2006
This is an avsolutely fantastic chapter, Blackcross & Taylor! You seemed to have captured Anomen's character quite well, his hopes, uncertanties, and his almost crippling self-doubt. I really liked the addition of the dialogue with his fellow Order members, learning the identity of Fritha and her group and feeling all the worse for it. I really look forward to seeing your Anomen develop during the course of the story.

And then there is Fritha, always the lovely, lonely, Fritha. The poor young lady needs a shoulder to cry on and no one is about that can comfort her. Knowing how close she is to Imoen from reading Sunrise just makes it all the more difficult to see her suffer alone. I hope that one of her friends, old or new, will be able to help her through her own grief.

You have written a captivating chapter, Blackcross & Taylor, and I await the next with great enthusiasm. :)

-Reklar
Finduilas88 chapter 2 . 2/4/2006
I'm enjoying this story very much so far and am looking forward to the rest!

I particularly like the fact that you've told the story from the perspective of the 'newcomer' in both chapters. It's nice because we get to see Fritha & co. through their eyes, and it makes Aerie & Anomen more understandable and sympathetic as characters. Though if you can do that and make someone like *Edwin* sympathetic, I'll be truly impressed.

One other comment...don't know whether this has been mentioned before, but your story would be easier to read if you were to double-space when the speaker changes. As it is, I sometimes had to go back and re-read to make sure I understood who the speaker was.

But good job!
nikeon chapter 2 . 2/3/2006
Once more you provide us with an excellent chapter. I really liked how you potrayed anomen in this chapter, and the way his mood changed, what can I say his not my favourite character so I enjoy seeing him suffer a litte :P

as I said in my last review Im looking forward to a continuing of this story
Dibonium chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
I am looking forward to this sequal to sunrise. Though i am concerend about possible romances in the story because i ahve seen far too many stories go south by attempting to unsuccessfully include a romance that just didn't work in the story.

Obvoiusly you haven't gotten far enough in the story for there even to be hints of a romance with Fritha and any other character.

My personal opinion would be to not include a romance for Fritha at all, at least not a serious one. If you do have a serious romance between Fritha and another character then i must ask that you don't use Anomon ever since i played through his romance and read stories with it I have had the hardest time reading a story with Anomon as the main characters love interest.

Ultimately its up to you and maybe you can pull off whatever romance you have planned if any.

Looking forward to the rest of the story

Dibonium
Reklar chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Wayhey! You decided to write a sequel after all, and I'm glad. :) I like how you've plotted out the story so far, keeping things moving and still hitting upon key scenes. The reactions of the characters seem pretty genuine, though Minsc seems a bit more stoic than usual perhaps. That is merely an observation though, and not a criticism. ;) I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

-Reklar
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
I'm so glad to see that you're continuing your story into SoA! You're first story was excellent, and I'm looking forward to reading your next installment. I think that you do a very nice job of weeding through some of the extras that are present in SoA. I think that many authors try to include everything, and get burnt out when they realize that the story is just too long. I hope that you plan on seeing this one to the finish. Oh, and do you plan on including Yoshimo? Can't wait for the next update!
nikeon chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
I must say I was pleasantly suprised to see the sequel to "sunrise" posted. And it seems so far that it holds the same high standard for quality as your previous story. Im looking forward to the next update.
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19