Reviews for Ever
Songbird's Desk chapter 11 . 5/26/2006
Yes, it definately was a SJ proposal. And let me guess, Grace?
katejones2005 chapter 11 . 4/9/2006
YAY! that is definitely an SJ proposal, best one yet! but very sad to see it go, i lurve this fic and LOVED reading it! Can't wait till your next stuff! (would completely put this on my favorite story list but I think i reached the stupid limit :rolls eyes and grumbles: but I am definitely putting you in my fav fic bookmark file! thanks for writing such a great story!...that made me cry.
scifigirl77 chapter 11 . 4/9/2006
That was great! Is that the end? I love it!
froggy0319 chapter 11 . 4/8/2006
Yipe :) A proposal that was truly Jack O'Neill :) Thanks for making me smile!
ScruffyLovin chapter 11 . 4/8/2006
Beautiful ending. Picture perfect. :D Loved it.
patbor chapter 11 . 4/8/2006
Very good! Too short! Unless the new names you need go to a little O'Neil child.
nail24 chapter 11 . 4/8/2006
hey, great, epilogue! the smallest things are hardest to type! I dont contest the sj proposal fact! ;)good fic well done.

keep writing :)

allaboutthegate
KaylaKML chapter 11 . 4/8/2006
You go girl! This story is love on a laptop XD

I added a thankyou to me, self promotion and all ya know? ;D

I really enjoyed it, I read it when you let me read it first *hugs you for letting me* thne I read it while posting, then I just reread it. This story just odenst get old!

XD Good Job!

PS: Get writing I want more hehe. Well if they werent fishing at the cabin then what would they have done? *innocent face*
mishy-mo chapter 10 . 4/3/2006
aw man can't wait for more! keep it up!

as for the names how about alanna and sophia?

anywhoo update soon!
Kammiee chapter 10 . 4/2/2006
This chap was brillant! i cant wait to find out what happens nxt! Hope ya update soon!

As for 2 names, i have always liked Faith, Madison, Kirsten or leonie.
scifigirl77 chapter 10 . 4/2/2006
YAY! IT'S SO HAPPY! I like this chapter! Keep going!

For the names, what about Serena and Lily? I suck at names but those are two of my favorites.
Samandjackforever chapter 10 . 4/2/2006
hm, how about, Aeryn and Danielle.
scottiedog chapter 10 . 4/2/2006
This is very good! As for two names: Elizabeth or Josephine.

Keep up the good work!
nail24 chapter 10 . 4/2/2006
hey, great chapter! how about a wedding!

names: Grace, Harmony, Faith, Hope, Fiona. thats all i got sorry! if you need any help you know how to find me! :)
LuSo chapter 10 . 4/2/2006
Thats just cruel you can't end the chapter there, what are they going to do they're finally aloud do something!