Reviews for Ribbons and Wings
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
So wonderfully fluffy that my head's about to explode.

Peace out and Rock on,

Anzer'ke.

P.S. Boom.
markesellus chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
#49 is my favorite. so funny
liltrix chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Aww I love these!_ There's so many, and they're well written at that. I really like #s 8, 14, and 30.-
kikyo4ever chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Interesting! I like how you used the word and then write something related to that term to describe their relationship. This was great, please continue. 'marked it as 'alert'...

luv Setsuna and Konoka...very cute. I remind me of Shiznat in some respect ways which I couldn't quite pinpoint it, but it's there. Keep it up.
Yuki Myco chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Wow I'm impressed, these were all really good. It's like you imagined a whole scene unfold in your head and you took the sentence that went along with the theme and put it into words. Every sentence felt perfect and not incohesive. I praise you greatly for that. Keep up the good work!
hattuteline chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
There are some good lines in there. But the orderless flow and lack of 'spine' of any sort makes it very tiresome to read. Maybe if their relationship evolved somehow during these 50 lines or something... I don't know...
writer-jm chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Wow. Every sentence sounds like it belongs in a great story. The significance of every word is present. Plus, I just like to read about this couple. I hope more people are inspired by this work.

Sincerely

writer-jm
xSojix chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Got no idea what was that, but it was quite good!