Reviews for The House of the Dead: Demented Version!
funnybunny16 chapter 13 . 2/22
Can you continue? I want to know what the Magician's personality is like!
evolution-500 chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
"Rogan: ImpressedOh, it can speak! I wish I had a computer like that. I wonder if I can play solitaire with this thing…

Super Computer: File #100298 is loading…loading is complete. Codename: Magician Type 0. Mission: Destroy all mankind and civilizations that currently exist.

Rogan: Even more impressed! Wow, those are big words for such a computer! Once I'm out of this mansion, I'm gonna buy me one of these!"

O_O - LOL! What did I just read? Careful with the spacing and punctuation.
Mr.Smiley4659 chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
really funny
novin chapter 13 . 4/17/2012
This story is totally funny! I choked on my choco milk while the way you write.

So far, the only 'sane' people in this story are Sophie, G and Daniel. People like Rogan , AMS guy and Dr. Curien are crazies... (sorry to Rogan's fans...) I didn't expect them to be this hilarious...HAHAHAK!

I don't know if you're still writing this or not but I really wish you to continue the story. It's already in climax and I really wanted to know how will it end. (will Sophie survive or turned into a Zombie?...Will G ever stop calling his partner a stupid person or something like that...)

...*sighs* poor Daniel...He has a crazy dad...
Qoheleth ID 255561 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Dear mechasonic:

I'm taking a survey of FF-dot-net users. Could I ask you to pick a biological species and send me its scientific name? It can be any kind of species you want: mammal, bird, reptile, amphibian, fish, invertebrate, plant, fungus, anything. You can even pick an extinct species, if you want: the only rule is that it has to have an official Latin name.

Sincerely,

Qoheleth

P.S.: Sorry, no review. I'm only contacting you this way because I don't know your e-mail address, and I can't send you a PM. (I've left it anonymous, so you can delete it after you read it.)
igoru chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
nice start expected more action from this

like the plot but feels pretty similar to the original one

you just need to be more dramatic and a little 'huh? wtf?' in the end so it'd packed well enough
speccyboy chapter 13 . 5/30/2010
Great HOTD parody :) Finish it off, if you can! :)
Jheyna Aj Jax chapter 13 . 12/8/2009
haha wow lets see them handle the tyrant and all of Umbrella's other horrific experiments
Jheyna Aj Jax chapter 10 . 12/8/2009
haha his right though Chariot and Hanged Man will be back and Sophie to depending on ending
Jheyna Aj Jax chapter 8 . 12/8/2009
oh wow he ran away haha shoulda done that in the game
Jheyna Aj Jax chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
haha the guy from the third game
Jheyna Aj Jax chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
But G did all the oh hahah
Jheyna Aj Jax chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
haha Umbrella corp imagine if he allied wit them
Estefani chapter 5 . 12/22/2008
SO FUNNY!
Estefani chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
I like the part where that dude stole G's car!