Reviews for The Past Returns
GGMK chapter 14 . 9/7/2011
I'm not sure whether I liked this one more or less than your first series... its pretty close. Once again, I wasn't a big fan of their little fights, but it could have been way worse. I find myself liking Toshi, and being annoyed at Layrial for being so indecisive. Poor Cell. He can't win.
Mint chapter 10 . 6/26/2011
Om my gosh. I can't believe she abandoned Toshi. Man. I really don't like her. I mean, she ditched Cell and then begged for his help. And now she abandoned Toshi. Wow. Just wow.
Bluj chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
To be honest, Layrial is starting to annoy me. She should just choose one of them. Well, i'll read more tomorrow.
TheRazzleDazzleDame chapter 14 . 6/5/2009
I literally cried at the end. It was so good. I think I said that about the last story, but it's true.

I loved it. You're awesome.

Red
StormRaven333 chapter 14 . 6/2/2006
And another awesome story at that! Excellent job! *Pats you on the back*

How sweet…he admitted his true feelings for her… *wipes stray tear * I’m so touched…fortunately such moments pass quickly…’CAUSE THERE”S MORE!

~Storm
jessiegurl2 chapter 14 . 3/10/2006
This was a GREAT sequal to "Shadowed Spirits". I loved them both, honestly. I'm extremely happy that you, unlike many other authors, was able to keep Cell in complete character. You're great at it, in fact. I believe, much like you do I suppose, that he can love. But I know you realized he wouldn't react to it normally, or embrace it for that matter. So thanks for all of the akward moments, my favorite being when Cell tried to explain to Layrial that he can get turned on. Oh gawd, I loved how you explained that! I'm now off to read the third addition to your L/C stories. I really hope you can continue these somehow. I love them. :)

BTW- The character you created is VERY bold, something I think Cell secretly likes(toying around with her mind, too) lol.
chesterzerousygirl chapter 14 . 3/3/2006
wwhot! He finally said it! Boy that was great! I wish there was sequal to this sequal...or a alternate ending. But your the author, you decide. Have a nice day!
SaiyaCat chapter 7 . 2/28/2006
I have read all up to this chapter. And they are all Great.
Thomas Drovin chapter 14 . 2/28/2006
And so it ends again, at least this time Cell FINALLY admits his feelings to Layrial. In French too, VERY classy, for Cell! Will they ever see each other again I wonder? If they do hopefully it'll be under less STRESSFUL circustamces! You did a great job on this, I'll keep you on my authour's list just in case you come up with something just as good. Okay? Later!
aquasage chapter 14 . 2/27/2006
And so it ends. grand story. yeh, it makes since that she'd move on after that, I think cell knows that too. might also be the reason he didn't want to admit it yet, so there wouldn't be closure, and she'd still be his, not toshi's!

I guess toshi's human, he's knows not to get on her powerful bad side! Lol. If she could handle a world crush tyrant, she can certainly handle him!

Thanks for your info about those movies Cassie! Sighs it's hard to find, and the dude that had the video clip no longer has his site.

I'll be sure to read the next story you right! until then!
Draguna Doragon chapter 14 . 2/27/2006
you were right. that is very much Cell like. i couldnt help but think 'aw' when i read that part. very sweet.

well, it is over. so i won't tell you to update anytime soon lol.

it was a great story, worth writing and i enjoyed reading it.

from your faithful reviewer

Draguna
reindeer sausage chapter 14 . 2/27/2006
That's sad...but a really effective way to end the story. I kind of knew that he would disappear in the end, but it was still sad.

However, he still managed to say he loved her, which is always a good thing. I mean, he had to say it eventually! This sequel is great. I never used to think they are as good as the first, but this one must be an exception.

Great job!
aquasage chapter 13 . 2/26/2006
Oh I know want those words mean, cause I heard them in a song! Oh! He finally got guts to say it in the way only he can! The way we all love!Sauve! Super Sauvy!
Thomas Drovin chapter 12 . 2/25/2006
Cell is SO complicated to understand! One minute he's going to leave again and then he comes back again! I think that Layrial kissing him again, just MIGHT have broken the ice between them. Or maybe not, IS he EVER going to admit his feelings to Layrial? I hope so! Update again soon as we can find out!
reindeer sausage chapter 12 . 2/25/2006
So will he stay with her now? Or will he avoid the subject once again? Good chapter, update soon.