Reviews for Confessions of a Western Lord
DevoraDeath chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
cute
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
This writer pulls some incredible stuff out of ... wherever she keeps it ... and we are all the beneficiaries. Consider: usually, when I read a story, I carefully review each chapter. Here, I got so caught up I zoomed all the way to the end without stopping to review! And this isn't even the story I dropped by to read!
mimi.sama.of.the.east.side chapter 5 . 8/30/2008
While the hardest to write, it is one of the most brilliant I have ever read in my literary history.
JemGirl77 chapter 5 . 5/18/2008
*sadness*

... *thinking*...

At first I thought that you babbled too much inside Sesshoumaru's head, especially at moments when I don't think anything but the moment should be in hold of his thoughts.

But all that gives itself to why he killed her. Why he stayed and died with him. For how he was unable to function without him, it was better for him to go with Miroku.

I had a feeling that it was going to end badly, I just didn't think this badly. But near the end before he went in search of Miroku, I felt that you were giving me hope for Sesshoumaru. That he may try and make his life something. Restore the lands, make the castle worth something to bring Miroku back too.

I don't know if I can read another Sesshoumaru and Miroku story after this today.

Well written, but I won't say great. It's too sad to say great. Congratulations on creating such a moving story.

I'm adding this to my favorite story list to attest to the fact that not all love stories have a happy ending.

Good night.
nowayjoseeeeee chapter 5 . 12/26/2006
-sniff- -sniff-

I'm not sure if I'm crying because Miroku and Fluff Daddy died (no! They were so hot!) or because I really can't write that well. I mean, that was an awesome story. I'm not really one to judge tragedy fics because I don't usually read them, but wow...

I think even my Evil Twin liked it.

Nope, never mind, she's over there bitching about how Miroku should be with Sango. She's insane. (And imaginary, but don't worry, I'm not a psycho.)

In the words of my idol, Bishihuntress:

"VIVA LA YAOI!"

Lurve always,

KIMH
koishii-tenshi chapter 5 . 11/2/2006
i applaud you for this piece of work, i rather enjoyed it
MiyamuraReina chapter 5 . 9/29/2006
I didn't foresee that they'll die together... with kazaana no less...

your fic is breathtaking... as in how you describe the characters and the relationship between them... it's so~ romantic *sighs*

I'm looking forward for your next fic! toodles! *off seraching for sess/miro fic*
Mystic Golden Wolf chapter 4 . 9/12/2006
Oh My God this is excellent, well written, please we must have more...
yanagihana chapter 5 . 8/30/2006
That was just great. I really don't know what to write I mean everything was wonderful especially the way thimgs ended between Sesshoumaru and Miroku. Maybe sad but no other ending could work with this story.
swtorbitter chapter 5 . 8/29/2006
very good story!
Raeshi chapter 3 . 8/27/2006
I love this pairing. Miroku as seme! Wow! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Yami No Megami chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
i really like this! this is really good and so deep. i love how yu keep sesshomaru in character and i love the lines that he has. so very osm! please update soon
Ladye Black chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Except for a few spelling/grammar errors, this was a fairly well-written story. I liked reading it, and certainly wouldn't mind reading another like this by you. I hope you do decide to write another fic with this pairing.