Reviews for Tangents
justcallmefaye chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
a brilliant metaphor beautifully executed.

very, very nice story.

Faye
ally chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
impressive, good visual language, awesome metaphor, its a perfect little moment in the character's lives that illustrates you're metaphor beautifully
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Very deep and philosophical-like. Great analogy to the characters too.
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Magnificent.
Osanagokorochi chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Poetry. Pure and unadulterated.
cannotdisplay chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
oh, this was really pretty.

i love the way you write. beautiful. :)
sidewalk serfer girl chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Well!

I have to agree with the other reviewers. I thought this was just gorgeous. I'd quote certain lines, but I can't choose between them! The imagery is vivid but the same way a watercolour painting would be. Strong but whimsical, very poetic. I felt like I was on novocaine the entire length of it (a rather pleasant, heady feeling...).

I agree one hundred percent with Brigidforest. Where HAVE you been hiding yourself? :)
Brigidforest chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Wow, miss! Where have you been hiding? This is some excellent writing. A very coherent and cohesive one-shot, while being delightfully ambiguous. I think what made this one-shot so great is the language you used and how you weaved some of the motifs so nicely, but without colliding (tangents and the images of floating about in space along with big bang, just excellent). Lovely.
twinklestar120 chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Wow. This is a really lovely, bittersweet story. You should write some more SpikexFaye one-shots.
Fuu and Momo419 chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
You have a nice writting style and I'd love it if you could make up more Spike/Faye Fics. Really good job on this one!
Sienna03 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Oh, wow, that was excellent. You have a nice way of progressing through a tale, which is very rare for one-shots. I thought the plot idea was very intriguing and am a bit disappointed you haven't recieved more reviews. (But I guess that's what you get when you give a fic a mathematical title!) Anyway, great job and keep writing!