Reviews for Be My Valentine, Miles Prower
Baxter chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Wow incredible I'm working on my own story and I only wish it could be half as good as yours
Gnat1 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Yes, I'm well aware that this was written six years ago. But, man was it a good story! It was perfect in almost everything, keep it up :)
Blue Mage Quartet chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Another very good oneshot! You are really talented when it comes to writing them! I really liked this story, Tails had a crush on Fiona! Even if he didn't get a valentine from her, he knows his friends will always be there.
Dianna Cooper chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Aww poor Tails. That was sweet and sad. I think you definetly captured Tails inocecents quite well in that story. You did an excellent job. It was also funny at some parts but still excellent job, sighed Hershey the Cat.
Disjointed Silhouette chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Very very nice. It shows the true meaning of Valantine spirit, and how you made the transition from Tails being a person oblivious about the meaning of the word 'love', to him finally having a crush on someone, was just plain brilliant. How Sonic tried to 'fake' Tails the truth about love and making up a story about cooties, making it up as he went, was also hilarious.

Chilliphorsphydrogen, heheh. That has to be the funniest word I every read.

Grammatically perfect, and in character. All in all, good fic.
B is for Backup chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
This is a awesome story, I love it!
angelcake chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
kewl even though i hate sonamy-hating scumbags
chuboy chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Excellent, truly amazing fic. Very well written, I'd like to see more material like this.
A Dream Writer chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Excellent fic. Though I am not familiar with SatAM or the archie universe, I know enough about it to understand the fic and the characters. I did like the fic alot between them, you gave great detail and vocabulary. I'll keep an eye out for your future fanfics.
Oneshadedarker chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
I feel all fuzzy now...which is a miracle considering I'm dripping wet from the rain outside. But somehow you managed it and I'm glad you did. This is such a beautiful fic and although I'm sad Tails didn't get his intended valentine he did get something better. The knowledge that he is loved, now and always. Yay for Valentines day and have a good one!
Professor V chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
It's almost unfair how someone can write such wonderful stuff on a regular basis. P

One more fantastic story from you there, Miss I, and another adorable examination into the relationship of Tails and 'Aunt' Sally. Nearly everything from grammer to structure to dialogue is top-of-the-range and that last little speech should give at least THIS lonesome Scot some comfort this February 14th. )

Oh and don't worry. The secret of chiliphorsphydrogen is safe with me. ;)