Reviews for Because of You
bfiesty chapter 16 . 4/26/2013
Noo noo noo I can't believed u haven't updated this story in so long this story is the best story I've read u should really continue this story because you still have readers thats waiting for an update so I hope u update soon and finish this wonderful story
KSkylaR chapter 16 . 11/22/2011
This fic is so amazing... Please update it? :)
Leerun chapter 16 . 7/30/2010
I’ve actually been trying really hard to avoid a situation like this. You know, when you start reading a story and get really into it only to realize it’s not finished and probably never will be. I would like to call you cruel and get mad at you and blame you for getting me into this situation but in reality I know as the author you have complete control and have no control over your inspiration. It’s also my fault because I started reading this story even though I knew it wasn’t finished. It’s just that I had been looking for a story exactly like this one but have had such bad luck with finding a really good story. I thought I would read just a little bit to satisfy my curiosity. However I couldn’t stop reading and found myself extremely disappointed when I came to chapter sixteen. Now this has happened to me a lot. You can tell just by looking at my favourite list which is filled with stories that will probably never be updated again but this time I’m going to do something I’ve never done before. I am going to ask for an update. I completely understand if you are unable to meet my request as it has been three years since you worked on the story but I just figured there is no harm in asking. So please update this wonderful story which I have thoroughly enjoyed reading, even if it is lacking an ending.
princetongirl chapter 16 . 10/17/2007
loved it update soon where's the update
snowbabie chapter 16 . 8/27/2007
YAY an update...that was really good and i seriously hope you update again soon ~snowbabie
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
love it!
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 16 . 8/26/2007
this is an amazing story please please please ud soon! idk who i like with brooke in this story!jason or lucas! both of them sound like great guys! fantastic job!
flipflopgal chapter 16 . 8/26/2007
OMG! This is an amazing story! I can't wait to read more! Please update soon! I'm actually kinda liking Jasona nd Brooke better together in this story than Lucas and Brooke!
Mony19 chapter 16 . 8/25/2007
I am glad you finally updated.

Loved the Brooke/jason and that she was finally able to confront her parents and tell her feelings. I am glad her mom realized that she has ben treatin gher badly. Hopefully she tries to be better in the future because we know she cares she just doesn't show it. Brooke needs to see that her mom cares.

ud soon
TypoKween chapter 16 . 8/25/2007
Wow! That was intense. I feel so bad for Brooke, her parents are buttholes! I want to know how Jason is reacting to all this, does he know what her parents said? I love that she's so close to his family. Gosh this was sad. More please!
maggie-joyce chapter 16 . 8/25/2007
this story is absolutly amazingg

update soon!
JosselynR chapter 15 . 7/23/2007
This is a really good story. You really need to update this. I really like your character Jason. Him and Brooke make a good couple. Plus I'm not a big Brucas fan.

Anyways, I really hope you decide to continue this story. It's really good.
snowbabie chapter 15 . 5/30/2007
i think you totally need to update this amazing story..i think I along with other fellow readers want to know what happened with lydia and brooke and Jason...please update this story even tho its been well over a year please!...~snowbabie
JackieQ chapter 15 . 4/7/2007
so so good! seriously intriguing.

i just started reading this fic today and i couldn't stop until i had read all the chapters. now, i'm dying to see what happens next.

i actually really really like jason and am kind of rooting for him and brooke. however, if this is a brucas in the end, i wouldn't mind that either coz i love brucas.

so, you've got your bases covered, whatever happens, it's pretty much guaranteed that i'll love it.

anyways, update soon. please.
Katerina Petrova Salvatore chapter 15 . 3/16/2007
wow. This is like one of the coolest stories so far, and I so love it! Please update soon! thanks