Reviews for The Chinese Phoenix, Chuugoku no Houou
JustWriter2 chapter 6 . 10/17/2006
You're very much improved.

Have you seen that new movie in the theaters called, "One Night With the King," yet? It's so awesome! I saw it tonight. I especially love that trick with the necklace she does. You ought to see it. Although I am a little confused how Hadassah (sp?) falls in love with the King and he with her. Maybe when it comes out on DVD I'll be able to watch it again and discover how.

Ozzallos chapter 6 . 10/16/2006
Okay, i know there's plot in here somewhere, but this fic pulls itself in so many directions that it's nearly impossible to tell what the plot actually *is*. The writing itself is passable, but what's posted now can't be considered more than a rough draft at best. Seriously, i'd be considering a full rewrite at this point.
JustWriter2 chapter 5 . 9/21/2006
That was much better than your first try. Don't worry about me forgetting what happened in the previous chappies, cause I won't be reminded unless I think of something that will remind me of them. I can't believe I stopped reviewing whatever story this is...Lol! That's because I always check up on the stories I have alerts on sooner or later. The reason why I said you did so much better was because I remember how annoyed I was because of your constant explaining during the first chapter of this story. Most authors add commentary at the beginning or the end of chappies to make some things clear. I suggest you try doing that from now on. _

evilKaishaku chapter 5 . 9/10/2006
I don't think your story is overly confusing so i don't think you really need to change anything.

I think I have some idea of what's going on, If I'm wrong feel free to correct me. Yashi, or Ryouma as it now is, is either the same person from the prologue, who has a really long life span, she's supposed to be one of the pheonix people isn't she, or a reincarnation of her, with memories and stuff. She's jumped or fallen into the spring of drowned of drowned boy, hence she's a boy normally but changed into the girl with the flaming hand, did she have wings that Ryoga just couldn't see?

If i'm correct about the stuff above then she's here to hook up with Ryoga, Liang Ya's reincarnation, to make sure he made up breaking the promise to her as it says in the prologue.

Also if she's a reincarnation from the person in the prologue, with memories, or is the girl in the prologue then it kind of explains how she knew who the people were, they'd probably be reincarnations too. I Think it more likely that it's the same girl because Yashi is supposed to be younger than Ranma but says she's worked on making that food longer than Kasumi knew how to cook

I may be totally wrong but if i'm right i think everything makes sense so far.

Regardless of the stuff above, keep writing the story because you've caught my interest and I want to read more.
Sweatshirt Shiro chapter 4 . 4/24/2006
Im sorry, my last review was so short and unexplained, so heres the full version: Nice job on keeping all the characters personalities right and not altering them very much, I like the story line very much and I hope you update as soon as possible! _ I'll add this one to my favs!
Sweatshirt Shiro chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
JustWriter2 chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
I barely understood anything; especially with your, 'this has nothing to do with that,' comments.
dana-san chapter 3 . 2/4/2006
This interests me but either the chapter moved too quickly or I do not fully understand what happened here. Maybe I am just not quick enough for this plot. Perhaps your next update can explain Yashi' knowlege and why no one uses his name? ANd is Yashi a boy? I remain a tad confused!
T chapter 2 . 1/28/2006
So, are you saying that Ranma turning into a girl reminds him of his real brother (who also turns into a girl), or his real sister? In case its the latter an older sister is "Onee-suffix", but in the case of non-family being around its more polite to use "Ane" to refer to own family.
griffenvamp chapter 2 . 1/28/2006
no ranma and akane fic please! make it a ranma nabiki fic please.

why did genma pick up other child on the road? was it before or after the cat-fist? how has this change ranma having a little brother to look after, does he take more resonibility in doing things?

just some thoughts and please no ranma and akane fic.