Reviews for Imprisoned
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
It's a very good story, and I've always thought the way Kagura feels about Kyo is sweet.
But...I feel like in this story, Kyo might be suffering from Stockholm Syndrome, just a little. Since he's confined and she's the only visitor he's been having (unless Akito's been coming to see him. It wasn't very clear).
quasi una fantasia chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
such a perfect and wonderful Kyo x Kagura story! I love everything about this story. :D

thanks for this great work :D
candysfan chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Such a nice story and it's so well written. Good job :)
spectrumvoid chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Hi, I just wanted to say that I really like this story :)

I particularly like the way Kyo reacted to Akito's death. I believe that being caged up has dampened down his spirits somewhat, yet made him more mature, and it showed in his reaction.

Also I like the detailed characterisation. The way Kyo kept working out, so his muscles wouldn't atrophy etc.
IonicAmalgam chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
was a great story!
waywardvictorian chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
that is good writeing, sad, happy and intesting, it makes you love kagura and kyo. i loved it _

great job
loretta537 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
i really really like this story. i would like another chapter or a sequel on them getting kyo out and how he adapts to life with kagura afterwards.
Blueezy chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
fan-diddly-tastic!
Paosheep chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
I liked this a lot. It was cute, realistic, entertaining, well-worded.

I also really appreciated the time you put into developing the story; it didn't happen all at once. Lots of stories (especially romances) just kind of skip to the end with some sudden moment of clarity. You did a good job ending it as well, another part that is sometimes overlooked.

Overall, I am very satisfied with this story. Thanks.
iWrite67 chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
awesomeness
TheresNothingHere chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Wow...this story was absolutely brilliant. And I'm saying that for lack of words. You write beautifully. Thanks for writing such a wonderful KyoxKagura story.
Rawthorn chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Brilliant story! I love it! Lots of meaning and great plot. D
Sutefanii-Chan chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Ah! So kawaii! _ Love it! Hope you make a sequel or something like that! Keep up the good job!
AnimeKage chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
this was a really good story most of the ones i have read of kyo and kagura are really quick and dont have a point but i really liked this and hope you write more!
alex t chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I hope your happy! You maDE ME CRY UTILL IT HURT. keep up the good work. i'm hoping for a sequal