Reviews for U Turnabout
Arglefumph chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
Aw...that was a sweet ending with Maya!
Arglefumph chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
The part with Phoenix talking to his client during the recess was hilarious.
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 1/5/2009
Awesome
Captain Deadpool chapter 4 . 3/1/2008
You definitely capture the feel of a Pheonix Wright case with this one. Had to hold my breath 'til the very end!
Compulsive Twitch chapter 4 . 12/19/2007
Beautiful! I felt as though the stylus was in my hand. With all the Phoenix Wright soundtrack playing along too. It is good to see a real Phoenix Wright fanfiction about cases. (After so many PxE ponderings) The best fanfiction for Phoenix Wright ever!
Jedi Knight Cheeze chapter 4 . 12/7/2007
I actually read this story on Court Records first.

Loved it, especially Nick's thoughts. I think reading this will help me write Phoenix Wright fics, and I'll be sure to say that when I publish mine.
Lady Psychic chapter 4 . 10/16/2007
This is a really good story! It really captures the essence of the games, and it was fun to read!
Mentality at its Worst chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Your characterization, spelling/grammar, use of words, and overall writing quality is absolutely fantastic. I am a horribly picky reader, but I enjoyed this very much. Excellent job, it was a very good read.
Mr. Pants chapter 4 . 6/23/2007
Hey, this was good, I liked it! Take a look at my story PLEASE!
Wolf General chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
I don't see many Phoenix Wright fanfictions, though I love the series and the beauty of getting into arguments over facts with a worthy opponent. This story, up to this point at least, has definitely covered the bases of what Phoenix Wright is all about. Good show, and on to the next chapter.
Tarma Hartley chapter 4 . 2/15/2007
EXCELLENTLY done! Well written, interesting, drew me in at once and held my attention until the last chapter. You are to be comended for a wonderful fic! *applauds* Well done! :)
MintyPill chapter 4 . 1/15/2007
Excellent, excellent! You really capture the spirit of the game. And the mysteries make sense! Love it, love it - I really wish you had another one of these on the back burner...! (wink wink)
Kamitra chapter 4 . 1/10/2007
Does a "Phoenix Wright" category for fanfiction exist? Because this would be the first one I would stuff under such. I'll have some fun spreading this to other fans of the game. :)
Lordess Ananda Teenorag chapter 4 . 7/16/2006
An excellent fanfic, very well written and captivating. I couldn't stop reading it until the chapter 4.

Good job !

Lord Ma
Rune Ocarina chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
Loved how this story came out, fast-paced and very enjoyable. Only sad thing was that you didn't give you readers the chance to solve the case, it would have sure been a fun thing to try to solve, but good job on it anyways. It felt like I was playing the game again, at least with the PW soundtrack playing in the background while I read this, lol.

/salute