Reviews for The Door to Narnia
Rhyselle chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
First of all, it's obvious that some of the other reviewers don't have a clue what a drabble series really is. I personally loved these drabble ficlets.

The first one was excellent, IMO. I don't particularly care about what the means were that got Legolas into Narnia from Middle Earth... it just feels right that he is there.

Sacrifice was good as well, seeing the dreadful scene through Susan's eyes instead of Lucy's. Resurrection touched my heart, again, seeing Aslan's return through Susan's senses makes this more than a mere reiteration of the event. Very few people seem able to get into Susan's head, able to give her character life in fanfiction. You most certainly brought her to life here!

Homesick made me want to cry. No wonder she shut off all thought and mention of Narnia... she was running to escape the memory of the things she can no longer have. Well done!
Emura chapter 3 . 5/14/2006
I'm sorry but that was totally pointless, it had no plot, very short to be completed and in such a poor state, and has nothing to do with lotr at all sure there was legolas in the first chapter but to what point. i'm sorry but i think this is a horrible peice of writing.
Duchess192 chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
Sweet:)
Hope and love chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
i like it!
mala chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Huh?
helga3 chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Ooh, I really like this. Very nice little meeting of these two worlds! :)
L. Byron chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
great. please continue
Jasmine chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
first of all...WAY too short chapter. you might wanna add description and did I say a LOT More description into this.
LOCISVU chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
I is interesting enough to warrant more.
Alix chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Very good piece of drabble that deserves to be continued!
Duchess192 chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Ohh please do continue. :)
Authoressinhiding chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
interesting. Very good piece of drabble.