Reviews for The Only Opinion that Matters!
Shiori Kudo chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
Who are the Nice Person, Cookie Person, and Computer Person? Also, am I right in assuming that the Quiet Person is Sho/Syrus?
Shiori Kudo chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
Who's the Other Person?
PacWoman chapter 10 . 8/14/2006
Great job! I love the nicknames that you gave the Seven Stars.
PacWoman chapter 9 . 6/11/2006
Deus ex machina...wow, you must be really smart to know that trivia. Didn't it start in Ancient Greek theatre when they would lower a statue of a god or goddess and they would save the day from an unescapable situation? You must have really done your reserch for this fic. Great job!
Pidge-san chapter 9 . 6/10/2006
LMAO!XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD Hilarious chapter!

Pharaoh is silly.:D XD Banner has a water gun!XD

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD He saved them out of utter coincidence!XD I would never have thought that there would be a sandwich in the Gun Person's pocket. Pharaoh sure has a one track mind when it comes to food.:p

What's a deus ex machina?

P.S.-PIDGE SAYS WEINERSCHNITZEL!~Pidge-san
Pidge-san chapter 8 . 5/11/2006
Waassupp! Hilarious! I knew the Snoring Person was Juudai! Comp Person is Is Asuka the Cookie Person(which by the way made me laugh)? Are her friends the Annoying People? Whose the Nice Person? And the Quiet Person? Ha,ha,Pharoah's naming people. Maybe he should call other people"Unimportant People". Shiny floors! WOOT! Can't wait to see more soon!

P.S.-COOKIES SAYS THAT SHIRTS TASTE GOOD!XDXDXD~Pidge-san
PacWoman chapter 8 . 5/11/2006
That chapter was cool! I love it how you give Pharaoh a personality. Well, keep up the good work.
Pidge-san chapter 7 . 4/11/2006
LOL!XDXDXDGo,Pharaoh,go!Get that projector!Maybe Pharaoh can wear a sign that says:NO SMOKING.*insane laugh*Hehheheheh...*remembers old Digimon joke*XDXDXDXDHuhno!He ran out of tuna!Nice chapter and interested to know what this OOC fanfic idea it humor?OOCness(to me)is acceptable in random humor 'cause it's random.P.S.-PIDGE SAYS HOW DID YOU KNOW I'M A BIRD?
PacWoman chapter 7 . 4/11/2006
Another good chapter! Does Banner like the other person?
Edwin Atticus chapter 6 . 4/7/2006
This story is really funny...update soon, please!
The Full Neko Alchemist chapter 6 . 4/5/2006
Aw, I can imagine Pharaoh lazing away the day like that. I hate it when people pick on animals. You can get the measure of a man by how he treats his 'inferiors'.

* nods *

Yes, Qu-ko is everywhere, lol.
Blood Red Sharingan chapter 6 . 4/2/2006
Ha! That was so funny that my sides are hurting! please continue!
Qu-ko chapter 6 . 3/21/2006
Hahahahaha. I am the resident critic. I HAVE to be everywhere. I shall see that GX fanfiction has been saved from badfic even if it kills me! O

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Hahaha. Ha.

Anyway.

I noticed a missing period when Pharaoh is describing the people he met later that day, but that's all I noticed.

I've got this on my alert list and am reading it as soon as I can every time you update. :D
Pidge-san chapter 6 . 3/21/2006
whole little kids picking on him thing has happened to our(my family's) cat kitty.(Now that I think about Pharaoh and our cat have a lot in common. 's disturbing)It's totally awesome that you updated.(Three cheers for Spring Break!)You're right it does seem like Qu-ko is everywhere.*eyes dart everywhere*P.S.-PIDGE SAYS HI AND IF I POKE YOU WILL YOU LEAK NACHO CHEESE!IT'S EVERYWHERE!LOL!~Pidge-san
The Full Neko Alchemist chapter 5 . 3/7/2006
Ah, the box. I remember reading this chapter a day or so ago and I have to say that it is my favourite so far. There's a darker tone to it, which considering what we know about Daitokuji, makes things interesting when we think upon them. Along with what Insect Princess said, you may want to explore how Pharaoh feels about carrying around Daitokuji's soul.